Interrogate

I woke up, but not in a super comfortable way. I was sitting in a chair, with my hands behind me, tied in a rope, as my legs were tied too. I struggled a bit.

"There's no use in struggling. You're not gonna escape." I heard someone say, behind me. I tried shooting my webs, but my hand were covered.

I heard the loud footsteps circle around me, when the person was infront of me. When he stepped closer, I recognized him immediately. "You."

I said with a glare. It was the guy that kidnapped Bakugo. The guy I saw on the ledge. He put a chair infront of me and turned it around, sitting backwards and facing me.

"So, dollface, do you have any wild guesses why you're here?" He asked. He was obviously a villian, I don't know his name though. "Why don't you tell me??" I asked. He smirked and leaned in closer to me.

"I want you to myself, doll. We're also looking for new members... since Bakugo failed." He said. "Go to hell, I'll never love or join you." I said, getting furious. He cocked his head to the side and smirked again.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah. I'm not a slut, you shithead. I don't fall for guys that tie me up to chairs." I said, looking at the ropes again. "I could tie you up in a less harmful way, if you know what I mean." He said, scooting closer to me. I spat at him. "Get out of my face." I said. He wiped it off and sighed.

He whipped out his knife and spun it in his fingers.

"Alright, princess," He used his knife to tilt my chin up, looking at him. "You'll learn to listen. Okay? You'll want to. Trust me."

I glared at him, furrowing my eyebrows. He was about the say something again but he paused. "You look so pretty when you're mad." He said, jerking the knife away, cutting under my chin a bit.

"Whats wrong? You gotta boyfriend? Girlfriend? Partner? Or maybe you're crushing?" He sure was nosy. I remembered what Sero said to me. "I may like someone, but that's none of your goddamn business." I said.

"Oh, please do tell." He said. "Who the hell even are you??" I yelled. He got up from the chair and walked circles around me.

"I'm Dabi. But that's not important right now.. whats your name, beautiful?" He said, sitting back down, and staring straight into my eyes.

"Y/N.. now let me go you bastard." I said. "Y/N.. I like it." He said. "Oh, and, I'm not letting you go. I'm holding on to you for awhile."

I stomped. "What can I do for you to let me go? Just let me be." I asked. He stroked his chin, thinking. "I mean, you could let me fuck you silly." He said.

"Drop dead." I said in a low voice.

"Or, you could let me kiss you. Then I'll let you go." He sighed. I looked at the ropes and sighed also. "Fine." I stomped again. He smirked and got close to my face, on his knees to my height.

"As you wish, princess." He said, placing a soft kiss on my lips. I hate to admit it, but it was a pretty good kiss. After about 5 seconds he pulled himself away. I was shook. I stared up at him. I haven't been kissed like that in awhile, besides Sero. But I didn't want to think about that right now.

He put his hand on my face and rubbed his thumb on my cheek, slowly. "Aww, you want more, dollface?" I snapped back into present. I thought about it. I didn't want to get with Sero anytime soon. Calling me a bitch hurts me hard. Again, Dabi's kiss felt.. awesome. I don't know how to explain it. I felt bad, though. I still kind of liked Sero. Dabi is okay, but I don't like the vibes of him. But I won't get kissed for awhile.

"Can you.. kiss me again?" I asked.

He beamed in a seductive manner, and widened his eyes. "I knew that would work. I'll untie you now, but don't move unless I say. Now tell me, Y/N, do you have a knife kink?" He said, pushing a knife against my throat and pulling me in for another kiss.

Sero POV

I woke up in my dorm bed, Kiri, Bakugo, Mina, and Denki surrounded me, talking and playing on their phones. I felt as if I was in a hospital. "What... happened last night?" I said sitting up. I had a massive headache. Everyone grew silent. "We got drunk.. and kissed." Mina said, looking down. I couldn't believe it.

"We... did?" I asked. I shook my head. "Where is Y/N?" I asked. Everyone was silent again. "You called her a fucking bitch, and she got abducted. Great fucking job, tape man." Said Bakugo. I felt as the need to cry. "I called her a bitch..?" I trembled. They all nodded. "No.. no, that can't be." I said. "You almost raped her." Said Kirishima. "Stop." I said covering my ears. "Just stop. I wanna know- wait a minute. Bakugo, what did you say??" I said turning to him. "She. Got. Kidnapped. By. Villians. Assface." Repeated Bakugo. "God.. what the hell is wrong with me." I said. Y/N was gone. They're gonna kill her. I don't know what to do. I don't know how to act. "She also saw us kiss." Said Mina. Perfect. Just Perfect. "Kirishima? You stayed there? Did you see her get taken?" I said, looking him in the eye. He paused and spoke.

"I saw it but didn't have time to grab her. I'm.. so sorry." Said Kirishima.