Tuesday Night Reload Ep.1 PT.3

The Show came back on with Victor walking around backstage when Renee caught up to him.

Renee: Victor you were the last person eliminated from the Luck of The draw battle royal and lost your shit at being the first ever SCW World Champion. What's your next plan?

Victor said nothing as he just looked at Renee and then kept walking.

Corey: Victor clearly still mad about losing a chance being the first SCW world champion.

UCS754: Yes but of course Congrats to Alex Ambrose on winning the Battle Royal and moving on to the first ever SCW PPV to face winner of next week's main event it will be Kota Ibushi against fellow NJPW pro wrestler Hiromu Takahashi.

Excalibur: Yes but that's in the future. Let's talk about the now as we got some tag team action coming up next.

Tony: The Following is a tag team contest is set for one fall. Making their way to. Accompanied by Tully Blanchard. At a Combined weight of 446 lbs. Cash Wheeler and Dax Harwood. F...T...R!

FTR made their way to the ring as the crowd cheered for them.

(I cant find the crist brother theme or a tron for them. Like it matters. You'll see what I mean)

Tony: And their opponents. At a Combined weight of 393 lbs. Jake and Dave, The Crist Brothers!

The Crist Brothers got in the ring a got in FTR's face. Soon the referee got control of the situation and ring the bell as Dax started with Dave.

Dax started with a collar and elbow tie and soon got Dave on the canvas while still having him in the hold. After a few reaches Dave got out of it and delivered a few shots to the midsection before throwing Dax into the corner and tagging in Jake. Jake went right on the offense. It would last long as Jake threw Dax into a corner a tried a running choletsline but Dax respond with a boot to the face. Dax took the opportunity to tag in Cash.

Cash landed multiple punches to the head before hitting a suplex. Cash went for pin but only got a one count. Cash tried to get Jake in a hold but Jake got out of it and quickly tagged in Dave. Dave tried to another clothesline but Cash stopped him before he got any momentum. He then put Dave in the corner at tagged in Dax.

The fans knew what was coming next. Dax made Dave run against the ropes and Cash jumped up to hit the Shatter Machine.

 Dax made Dave run against the ropes and Cash jumped up to hit the Shatter Machine

Dax goes for the cover. As ref counted someone jumped the barricade and broke pin up giving FTR the win. Who was the man. Well it was Sami Callahan and he started brawling with FTR and Jake soon came to help. Eventually when FTR was getting the up hand Dave help them and it became 3 on 2. oVe hit the The Irish Bourne on Cash before hitting the all seeing eye. oVe have officially reunited on SCW.