Chapter 2

Chapter 2:

The cold autumn’s breeze nipped at my face, causing my body to quiver with shivers. I pulled my jacket around me tighter, trying to insulate the heat.

I walked slowly behind the men that had occupied both vehicles. Looking around in awe. The building looked like a castle straight out of the 11th century. The building was made of bricks and looked renovated in some parts. The building was gigantic.

I walked quickly trying to keep up with the long strides the men in front of me took. The two men in front opened the door allowing us to enter into the building.

The interior was even more beautiful than the outside. The walls were a pristine black with pictures of men and women in different black attires, some smiling and some with solemn looks.

The men walked up to the front desk, and hushed words were passed between the receptionist and man-handler. At this time I chose to look around. The building had a business feel to it, there were two elevators to the left of us, glass staircases that looked amazing with the black and white plan of the building, there was a mural lining the right wall with different names on it, which at a wider range made a logo. I walked towards the mural reaching out to touch it.

I heard my name being called. I turned around looking for the person that called my name. The men had made their way to the elevators and had pressed the button. I moved quickly to catch up with them as I reached them, the elevator doors had opened and the men had begun to fill them. I entered the left elevator, which had man handler and majority of the men that had been in the van with me.

One of the men with black hair pressed a button with the letter P on it; the ride up was very long and boring I think I almost fell asleep… twice. We finally made it to the top floor emphasis on the finally it was what a twenty minute ride up, sorry I have a problem with over exaggerating situations. The men split them selves up each manning a different position on the floor.

We were now standing in front of a huge ass door with the same logo I saw downstairs. The logo had two eagles backing each other with white, blue and red surrounding them and some word writing under them it said: “Nos pugnare pugnam, dum amplius.”

“What does that mean?” I asked one of the men standing next to me.

“Its Latin for fight till we fight no more.” he replied

After he said that I remained silent. One of the men that remained with us knocked on the doors; the door opens as a voice says come in. We entered into room and I was taken by the intricate black designs the room had, then I noticed the people in the room. Who all seemed to be in a heated discussion.

Man handler pulled me into the room with four other men who seemed to secure inside the room, while the rest of the men secured the outside.

“Madam Yelts, we have arrived.” Man handler said making the conversation come to a sudden end.

Madam Yelts looked a bright smile consuming her once serious looking face. Along with Madam Yelts there were five other people in the room. Three boys and two girls, they all seemed to be in some kind of mood, either bearing fake smiles or frowning. Something was going on and I had a sneaking suspicion that I was their topic of conversation, I suddenly felt uncomfortable being the reason for their disgruntled expressions.