lets go out (15)

Dream POV
when i woke up, the rainy clouds had drifted away, allowing sunlight to be shone through George and I's
room.

i noticed the awake brunette beside me and noticed he was tracing my figure with his index finger.

when he noticed i was awake and retracted his finger to tap quickly on my nose. "Good morning Clay."

he was being so touchy, so clingy. i love this.

"Good morning Georgie."

he warmed at the words and snuggled into my side. i was faced away from the window, but he was looking beautiful in the morning sun.

i asked him to take a picture and he agreed, so i quickly grabbed a shot of him posing in the sun. the picture didn't leave him looking super white when you usually try to take a sun photo, but i focused the photo and and it looks like his skin was being kissed by the sun, leaving perfect spots along his skin.

he later back down and he watched me make the photo my lock screen.

"I don't have a picture of you to be my screen!"

i reached over the smaller boy and grabbed his phone, immediately going to open his camera app.
i sat back up, him following, and we faced the sun. i held the phone horizontally in front of us and the shadow of the phone laying on your chests.

"kiss me!"

he did and i snapped the photo, he cupped my cheeks and smiled into our kis.

can this last forever?

i snapped a couple more before handing the phone back.

he picked the first one of us kissing and set it as his lock screen.

our phones won't ever have a picture of someone else.

i kissed him and then i made the decision.

"let's go out today, explore London."

he looked at me like i read his mind and agreed.

i decided to take a shower before we heft and i had to pry him off of me. this whole clingy thing just fills my heart.

"baby i need to shower, i'll be right back but you still need to take yours."

he realized i was right and when i got up from the bed while he snuggled into the sheets.

"warm?"

"just like you."

my heart fluttered at the words he said.

he loves my warmth.

he loves me.

"i love you Georgie."

George POV
"i love you too Clay."

i was warmer by his loving words as i turned around to face away from the bedroom door, and into the sun. i remembered the photos Clay and i had just taken in the warmth of the rays.

i miss him.

i heard Apocalypse blast through the speaker and i missed him even more. maybe i could just sit with him.

i got up from the bed and walked across the hall to the bathroom, turning the knob so he knew i was in there.

"George?"

"hi!"

"baby go lay back down, i'll be there soon."

"i miss you though."

i couldn't see him through the foggy glass of the shower, but i could see his outline and roughly want he looked like.

"George i'm naked, go back into the room or go make yourself something to eat."

instead i walked over to the counter and sat myself up on it, facing him.

"i don't wanna leave you."

i heard him sigh and turn the water off, telling me he was done with his shower.

he slightly opened the glass door, grabbing his towel and wrapping it around himself before he got out.

aw:/

"baby you could have waited you know."

i was still sitting on the edge of the counter, but he put his hands on the counter next to me and leaned down to my eye level. as tall as the counters are, my height never compares.

his wet blond-brown looking hair fell lightly over his forehead with a few strands reaching his eyes.

i couldn't help but realize what was going through my head... and well you know.

he noticed again, smirking at me then grabbing my hand dragging me from the counter to my feet and into our bedroom.

he's so hot.

-

we arrived in the city after taking the train and we decided to see everything.

we had decided earlier while we were buying our train tickets to stay in the city for a couple of days, giving us plenty of time to see London.

i'm kind of disappointed that he hadn't waited to ask me to be his boyfriend until we were in London, but no complaints.

we saw Big Ben, Buckingham Palace and Westminster Palace.

it was all so much more beautiful now that i was with Clay.

i've seen the city 100 times over with my friends and family, but never with him.

we heard there was going to be a firework show in celebration of something that i didn't really pay attention to. Clay was reading a flyer aloud but i was too busy staring into his eyes.

we sat down at a coffee place and had a muffin and coffee together.

i saw Clay lean into my face from across the table and i saw his gaze direct into my eyes.

"i can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

then he pecked me on the mouth with his lips and he pulled away to fully see my blush.

"me neither."
____________________________________
910 words

hey:)

take care of yourselves!

vote?

tiktok: graci.innit.was.found or _i_love_you_dnf_
twitter: gpeterka04