Forming the Chaotic Dekusquad pt.1

Endius: So I've been ask what gave me the inspiration to make this story other then, there were other gamer fics, and it was the story, "Percy Jackson and The Game." A story that was made in 2015 and sadly the author stopped updating in 2017. This was my first ever gamer fic I ever read and I loved it to death. So I decided to make one but for My Hero since my page is mostly My Hero and crossovers. Check out the story, the author is I'mjusttryingtofindmyway. Yes all together. They still update. And enjoy.

"DONT LET IT TOUCH ME!!"

"KILL IT! KILL IT WITH FIRE!"

"NO! I WILL BEAT IT WITH MY IIIICCC-STOP CRAWLING TO ME! GO FOR IIDA!"

"FUCK YOU TODOROKI....with respect of cource."

"IT'S SLIME IS IN MY MOUTH-GAUH!?"

"THEY GOT TSU, YOU BASTARD!"

"I'M GOING TO THROW UP!"

"I REGRET BRINGING US HERE!"

The world turn white and gray as a Izuku walked to the screen. "Hi it's me, Izuku. You may be wondering how I got into this mess? Well let me tell you the story of how I met my new party members."

Rewind- A week ago

Grounded for a week was his punishment. After the fiasco with the Japanese version of Slenderman his mom rushed to the scene and pulled him and Bakugo away, after confirming with the police of course. Dropping the blonde home she checked him over ranting and crying the whole time before sending him to his room. "Guess I deserve it. Man this bites." Laying on his bed he opened his stat menu.

Midoriya Izuku
TL:No F***k Master
Level: (2), [0/1200]
HP: (130/130)
MP: N/A
SM: (120/120)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
VT: 8 (+)
ST: 7 (+)
DX: 9 (+)
IT: 45 (+)
WD: 16 (+)
AG: 9 (+)
ED: 9 (+)
LK: Ḅ̶͉̥̿ṙ̶̳̳͖̂̔ǫ̷͉̱͎̀̌͘k̷̦̲͉̀͘ę̸͙̠̐̎͐n̶̨̛

Stats points: 10

So every level up is another ten points to advocate to his points. He'll mess with that later, let see what else he got.

Gain one Gacha Coin.

Would you like to look through the Gacha Tutorial?

"Yes."

The Gacha system is a pocket dimension run by the Anima to give you a wide variety of items, abilities, perks, titles, equipment, pets, mentors, vehicles, gifts and more. Each category uses Ranks E-S to make it fair on you and your enemy. Wouldn't be fair to get a sword that can cleave the dimensional barrier while they only have a gun now would it.

Izuku winced and let out a nervous chuckle. "I guess that makes sense."

There's a variety of coins you can use to increase your chances of getting more specific results but nothing will affect the ranking as you Luck is still in repair. Would you like to pull?

The boy hummed and shrugged while giving to go ahead. A shining gold coin with a carve of a good luck cat blinked in his hand. Soon a golden lottery machine popped near him in golden glitter with three slot that began to roll faster then a human can track. "Here goes nothing."

(Endius: Using three randomizers, one for the the stuff listed above, the rank and item/thing! Let see how lucky he gets~)

He inserted the coin into the slot and the machine let out a whirl. The first slot began to slow down before stopping on a picture of stick figure with a graduation cap on. "A mentor roll?" He wondered, watching as the second began to slow down. It stopped eventually on the letter A revealing it to be a high ranked Mentor. "Maybe I can train with them for the upcoming exam!" Grinning the third machine sparked and rolled faster the the other too. It release a purple light as it rolled down.