Chapter 9 🔞

⚠️ You already know what this sign means so buckle up guys. Smut chapter ahead! ⚠️

Skip this chapter if you're not comfortable with it!

🎬

Suddenly Jungkook's hands started to go lower. Traveling over Jimin's body down to the place where he wanted Jungkook to touch him.

"Want to work on your flexibility in a different way, love?" Jungkook whispered and rested his hand on Jimin's crotch.

Jimin's body tensed up against Jungkook's. He really wanted this, but didn't want to seem too desperate.

"I think you do, don't you?" Jungkook's hand started to rub over Jimin's clothed dick. "Do you think I didn't notice they way you've been trying to get my attention these past few days?"

"So desperate for my attention. For my touch. I must say I enjoyed the way you were presenting your body to me these last few days." Jungkook kissed the back of Jimin's neck while keeping his hand pressed to Jimin's crotch.

Jimin whined and responded by bucking his hips into Jungkook's touch. He needed more friction.

"Such a needy slut you are. What do you think the crew would think of you hmm if they saw you in this position with your director?" Jungkook caught Jimin's earlobe between his teeth.

Jimin was writhing in Jungkook's hold to get friction. He was getting aroused, but Jungkook was teasing him. He wanted more than this. He needed more than this.

"Please." He panted.

"Please what, love?"

"Please stop teasing and take me." Jimin demanded in his heated state.

Jungkook made a sound of approval and pushed Jimin's ass against his dick while putting pressure on Jimin's boner.

He thrusted against Jimin, making him moan. Jimin flushed, feeling slightly embarrassed he was getting so aroused from this.

"Please Jungkook. Ahh." Jimin begged while moaning.

"You sound so pretty when you beg for me, love." Jungkook kissed the back of Jimin's neck before pushing him down on the training mat.

"Suck and you'll get a reward." He demanded.

Jimin's big beautiful eyes looked up at Jungkook, excited to please him. He pushed down Jungkook's joggers and underwear.

Jungkook stepped out of them, kicking them a little further in the room. Jimin was sitting in front of him on his knees and Jungkook raised an eyebrow as if to say 'you know what to do'.

Jimin didn't waste another second and wrapped his lips around the tip of Jungkook's dick. Licking down to the base before taking it in whole.

He worked up his tempo and tried to take him in as far as possible. Jungkook was groaning in pleasure looking down at the beautiful sight of Jimin's plump lips working on his cock.

Jungkook grabbed a hold of Jimin's hair pushing him to take in more. Jimin gagged slightly but soon relaxed his throat.

His eyes were watery as he looked up at Jungkook, batting his eyelashes. Jungkook's eyes turned dark and he pulled Jimin off, pushing him backwards onto the training mat.

"Take off your clothes now." He demanded and Jimin immediately undressed himself. Feeling Jungkook's eyes on him as he got out of his skintight training clothes.

Jungkook took of his own shirt within seconds and grabbed the back of Jimin's neck pulling him in for a heated kiss.

"You're going to take my cock like the good little slut you are, understand?" Jimin only whined in response, feeling so incredibly needy.