Chapter 6 The Proposal

Jaxon looked deep into her hazel coloured eyes, then at the crowd and said "This is the girl, no better yet, today she becomes the woman of my dreams and if she wants me, I'd love to live with her for the rest of my days."

Then he bent down on one knee, looked up at her with a ring in his hand and said, Hazel Guinevere Cameroon you are the most kind hearted person I know. To me, you are the most beautfiul woman in the world. I wouldn't want to be with anyone else and I felt you were special since that day on the playground. He could feel his heart pounding in his chest as he said the words "Will you marry me" the couple seconds of waiting felt like an eternity for Jaxon. On the other hand, Hazel was in shock when she realized what was going on, she finally said: yes, yes, of course, I will marry you. The two of them finished high school and decided to have a fresh start somewhere else. In exactly 12 months, 43 weeks and 26 days after the day of the proposel, Hazel was waiting at the altar. After the ceremony, they went to Paris for their honeymoon where they bought a new house, beside a beach. They lived next to another couple, the man's name was Zane and the lady's name was Bambelina. They were very happy. They already had 1 child. Her name was Amara and she was two months old.