Chapter 1 The Dark days

Once upon a time, there was a 16-year-old girl named Hazel, she had dark hazel eyes, blonde hair, she loved dresses, and she was short for her age. One day, she went for a walk (as she normally did) some other kids came up to her, one of the girls in the group said I saw you kiss my brother and before Hazel could answer, the girl said, answer me!!! And she punched Hazel in the face. Then Hazel fell to the ground and all the kids started kicking her. that's when they heard a voice say: step away from her, Rebecca. To which she responded: Why Jaxon, do you love her or something. , Then Jaxon said: No but you must because you won't leave her alone. Whatever said Rebecca as she walked away.

Do you need help getting up? said Jaxon as he tenderly put out his hand. No, I'll be fine. said Hazel as she got up. Are you sure? said Jaxon. Yeah, I'm sure she said. Then she said actually can you walk me home. sure where do you live? said Jaxon. I live at 3626 Arulia Crescent. As they walked home the sun began to set and the feeling of them being together never faded even when they got home. it was true happiness. When she got home Jaxon said Hey I never got your name. It's Hazel, oh, and here call me sometime she said as she slipped him a note then she went inside.

After a couple of days of waiting for a call, she gave up on him as she went to go to sleep that night she cried as she did all the nights before but then the phone rang. At first, she thought she was imagining things but on the third ring, she ran to answer it. H-hello said Hazel there was a silence so many thoughts rushed into her head all at once: did he hang up on me? Is this just a prank call? Hi loser, said the voice. It was Rebecca. Hazel hung up before Rebecca could go on. how did she get my number? She thought Then the phone rang again, more thoughts rushed into her head: please be him, please be him, please be him. she answered again, then Rebecca said wait let me-click. "Ugh, its Rebecca again". Then the phone rang again and this time Hazel was ready she quickly answered: Leave.... Me ...Alone!!!!! there was a silence. Uh hello is this Hazel. It was Jaxon. Oh my god, I'm so sorry, Rebecca wouldn't leave me alone she said. Oh, it's ok said Jaxon They talked all night long.