𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐧𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ♚ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

Edith Jones had a pretty normal life, she always kept herself to herself and never really involved herself in any typical teenage drama. Being her introverted self she'd never been popular, not that she wanted to be, however she always had a few friends that stuck by her side.

In middle school she became best friends with Demetri and Eli, they shared multiple interests and were always willing to learn more about them. They would constantly be at each other's houses and spent every birthday they could with each other. They were inseparable for a while until they all had to go to high school, each one of them cried their eyes out. Edith's mom was sending her to an all girls school that she went to as a teen, meaning she would be separated from Eli and Demetri. They spent every second of summer together, they watched movies, had water fights, shopping sprees.

When Edith went to high school she had 3 friends, Emily, sophia and jai. They got along well but Edith never failed to sometimes think about Eli and Demetri.

Later in her first year of high school Jai confessed his feelings towards Edith, about how he'd always liked her more than a friend.
That same night they kissed, Edith thought it was the right time to get a boyfriend as she was in high school now and everyone was in relationships.

During their relationship she never felt anything thought she should of, she didn't feel butterflies talking to him and definitely didn't feel attracted to him.

Instead she found herself feeling these things towards her friend Sophia, when Sophia found out she felt bad and kissed Edith back, without any real feelings for her. It was in the gym lockers at school and one of the schools biggest bully's caught them, they picked on them for months.

Edith and Sophia were never a real thing, after the kiss they didn't talk. When Jai found out he was heart broken, this left Edith it's know friends for the rest of her time of there, which she was somewhat fine with, even though she missed her friends.

At one point Edith had enough of the bullying, she was never a violent person but the constant use of slurs towards, the stares, and the same it had on her were starting to effect her even more. She would try to avoid any part of being gay,moshe hated herself for it and she felt that her sexuality wasn't right.

So one day, one slap around the face was enough to start a fight between the bully and Edith. It was all impulsive of the girl and of course Edith's bully didn't actually expect her to fight back. But the unfair part was that her bully didn't get in trouble, she got away with it, the school needed her Dad. He'd been funding the schools sports teams for the past year.

Of course Edith was expelled.

The whole experience changed Edith, she was never her authentic self after, she struggled with being herself.

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ♚ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

Claire Cottrill
'Edith jones'

Claire Cottrill 'Edith jones'

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ♚ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

𝘗𝘓𝘈𝘠𝘓𝘐𝘚𝘛.

Midnight love by girl in red, she by dodie, ciggerate daydreams by cage the elephant, 505 by arctic monkeys, dance by boy pablo, girls by girl in red, flaming hot cheetos by clairo.

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS STORY , IMMA TRY NOT TO GO TO FAST W IT BYT LEMME KNOW IF U WANT MORE

i would like to point  out i spent over 6 hours coming up with this story and making it last night