one.

❝ 𝘋𝘪𝘥 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦? ❞

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ♚ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

Edith sighed as she slammed down the top of her laptop, after watching 'The perks of being a wallflower' for the 1000th time, each time she watched it she always had to fight back the tears. Seriously, who's idea was it to make it that sad?

"Have you got everything ready for school?" She heard the familiar voice of her mother as she stood by the door with a small smile on her face, when Edith's mom found  out what happened at school she was more shocked about her daughter being gay then starting the fight, though it was unlikely of her to start something like that in the first place.

"yeah" Edith replied with a frown, safe to say she wasn't excited to go a new school, but she had some friends there from middle school, she doubted they would remember her, from what she'd heard there had been karate wars going on, brutal.

Whereas Edith had spent 90% of summer alone in her room and watching movies, her parents had forced her to leave the house occasionally by taking her on family trips to the beach with them, where she would just sit and listen to music. She wasn't complaining though, Edith enjoyed her own company more than any others, growing up an only child she'd set herself up for the world independently.

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ♚ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

The girl threw her backpack around her shoulder after stepping out the car, she looked up at the sign that said "West Valley High School" she took a deep breathe before walking over to the front desk "I'm Edith Jones, i'm new, i'm here to pick up my schedule" the worlds left her mouth enthusiastically.

The lady looked at the dirty blonde blankly before reaching for a folder, she found her name and passed over the piece of paper to the girl. Edith gave her a half smile before walking away and staring down at the sheet "helpful and friendly" she said sarcastically under her breath.

Edith could feel the nerves in her stomach, she looked around uneasily at the loud, crowded hall. She gulped down her feelings before seeing her first lesson, social studies.

Edith found her eyes land on a curly brunette girl "do you know what way social studies is?" she asked softly, the girl gave her a wide smile revealing her perfect white teeth before speaking up "yeah it's just down there" she pointed down to a hallway "thanks" Edith smiled,

Sam found herself staring at the new girl walk to her class, making sure she was going the right way of course, "Boo!" Moon said from behind her and grabbed her shoulders, Demetri and Yasmin followed behind after, Sam gave them both a smile.

"Who were you talking to?" Moon asked curiously "a girl, i think she's new" Sam explained with a soft smile.

"Amigos!" The 4 turned to see Hawk approaching them throwing a soccer ball around in his hands.

Though they were all enemies at one point, now they had turned into a group of friends after the fight, if it wasn't for Miguel they wouldn't be, he never cared about Miyagi-do, he just cared about his friends and now he had a good group of them.

Sams party was another reason they had becomes friends too, they had to team up in order to take down the bigger enemy, with Kreese and Tory gone there wasn't a war between them anymore.

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ♚ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

Edith entered the classroom and felt a few people eyes fall on her, she bit her bottom lip suddenly feeling self-conscious.

"Okay class we have a new student" The girl sighed as she heard the teacher speak, why did they do that? It's like some kind of punishment not only was Edith already extremely nervous, she was now being stared at by an entire class of people.

Edith looked around the class, the brunette girl from this morning caught her eye, she was already looking back at her, Edith sent her a soft smile to which the girl returned.

"I'm Edith" She spoke up confidentially after being snapped out of her thoughts by the teacher. The teacher gestured her to take a seat, she looked for the only empty seat, next to the girl from that morning.

As Edith sat down the pair shared smiles "I'm Sam" The brunette giggled "one syllable, nice" she carried on the joke, the two laughed together "well actually, my real name is samantha, so 3" Sam raised her eyebrows in defence and counted the syllables on her finger. Edith smiled widely before turning back to the whiteboard at the front of the class.

A strange way to start conversation, syllables.

━━━━━⋅⋅⋅ˏˋ ♚ ˊˎ⋅⋅⋅━━━━━

The girl threw her backpack on the floor and jumped on the coach, her dad looked up from his phone "how was your first day?".

"good, but tiring"

"did you make any friends?"

"nope"

IM SO EXCITED TO START FINALLY WRITING THIS BOOK, I HOPE YALL LIKE IT. I HAVE SCHOOL NEXT WEEK SO IMMA
TRY GET AS MUCH DONE AS POSSIBLE ILY