Chapter 11

Thank you to everyone who is reading! I've been getting so many nice comments and I feel special ahaha thank you all heaps!! X

-------------------------

Kaylns P.O.V

I woke and checked my phone it was already 11. Wow I slept in. I had a message from beau so I opened it

'Hey hope your feeling better? Don't forget I'm here if you want to talk <3

xBeaux'

"Aww how sweet of him to check up on me" I said under my breathe

I quickly replied

'Morning beau! Yea I'm feeling better thanks! And I know our always here, you remind me you are nearly once a week ahah xo'

I walked downstairs to go get a blanket

I walked into the kitchen and saw my mum

"Hey mum what are you doing home?" I asked confused

"Oh seeing I've been working overtime the last few weeks they let me have today off"' she said not even looking at me

I ate my toast and then went upstairs to have a shower. I put my thinking playlist on. By thinking playlist it's pretty much all my songs that I listen to when I'm upset and have some thinking to do.

After I had my shower and got dressed I wrote Jai a letter.

'Dear Jai,

I love you. I always have and always will. But something wrong I can tell. Have a done something or are you just sick of me and want something new and more exciting? You are the one person that I can trust and love more then anyone else in this world. You know everything about my life and you have been with me every step of the way. I don't know what I would of done without you. Please don't leave me! I need you so much. I can't lose my everything I would be so lost without you!

Love always and forever Kayln xxxx <3'

I started crying half way through writing it. I wasn't sure if I really was going to send it because what if it stuffs things up even more I don't know how I would feel. Jai knows everything he knows the full story about my dads death and the reason I don't get along with my family except my older sister who I barely see! And he has been with me every step of the way and I'm worried if I say one wrong thing I could lose him and he would use all that stuff against me. Everyone always says I can trust him cause he isn't the kind of person who would use that information to his advantage but what if he does? What if I do something or say something so wrong it makes him want to do anything and everything to destroy me. I don't think I know who Jai is anymore I think I've lost my old Jai.

I decided I would take the letter to Jai but I wanted to be able to talk to him afterwards so I quickly wrote on the end

'If you think we need to talk just text me a time and place to meet and we will talk'

And then left to go to his house

'I'll be back in about half an hour' I said to mum while running out the door

I put my headphones in to block out the world around me and walked to the brooks house.

When I arrived at their house I noticed beau's nor Gina's car was there so they must of gone out. Which I was very relieved by because I didn't want anyone to see me out the front and come out. So I put the letter in the mail box and made my way home. It started raining but I didn't really care so I just kept walking at my normal pace.

I got home and just laid on my bed staring at my ceiling listening to music.

About half an hour later I got a text from Jai...

'I got your letter... We need to talk. Meet me at the park in about 20 minutes?'

I decided not to reply and made my way to the park. It was only five minutes away from my house but I wanted some time to think before Jai got there.

Jai's P.O.V

I got home and went straight to my room

"Jai come here there is mail for you!" My mum yelled from the kitchen

"Who ever sends mail to me!?" I said as I got off my bed

I took the letter off my mum and walked back into my room I recognized the writing on the front. It was Kaylns. But what could she want that couldn't be texted to me. Shit this must be serious! She only writes letters when she is really upset!

''Dear Jai,

I love you. I always have and always will. But something wrong I can tell. Have a done something or are you just sick of me and want something new and more exciting? You are the one person that I can trust and love more then anyone else in this world. You know everything about my life and you have been with me every step of the way. I don't know what I would of done without you. Please don't leave me! I need you so much. I can't lose my everything I would be so lost without you!

Love always and forever Kayln'' I said under my breathe

I didn't know how to feel but I know we have to talk about things so I texted her like the letter said.

'I got your letter... We need to talk. Meet me at the park in about 20 minutes?' I texted her

Let's just hope things go okay.

-------------------

This chapter is really short sorry, I didn't realize how short it really was till I finished writing. Hope you all like it!

~Georgia x