Alexander Hamilton

It was late at night and you decided that was the perfect time to go out for a walk in the park. So you put on your best outfit and went out to the park which was only a little ways from your house as you walk to the park you notice a mysterious shadow sitting on a bench so you thought nothing of it as you walk past the bench but walk by you noticed that the man on the bench was very handsome and that he was very into whatever the heck he was writing. you got curious. so you came closer and asked him what are you writing? As the man looked up suddenly. Oh nothing he said as he was trying to hide his work. My name is Alexander Hamilton he said as he reached out his hand. I'm Y/N you said as you take his hand. He was quite attractive may I ask you another question sir what is a good-looking gentleman like yourself doing in the park instead of the winter Ball? Well dances never fancied me,
He answered while looking into your beautiful eyes. May I ask you a question then? he said what is a charming girl such as yourself doing in the park so late? Well I just wanted to take a walk it helps me relax. Or helps me find lucky treasure such as yourself you said as you smile and look him up and down. He chuckled and try to hide his blushed face, I see he said. Well it's getting pretty late why don't I walk you home he said as he got up from the bench. That would be lovely you said as you both get up and walk towards your house. You both on the way there start to joke and play around but you knew that you and him only wanted one thing. As you got there you open the door and have you looked at him and you took his hand and let him up to the bedroom I know we just met you said but it's something about you just turns me on. You then grab his face and press your lip against his. you expected for him to stop you but he didn't instead he pinned you against the wall and pick up your legs and put them around his hips and slowly started to grind. you bit your lip and looked at him. He then started to massage your breast. you let a soft moan. He look and then bit his lip.you can feel his bulge as he picked you. he lays you on the bed and started to undo your shirt,you decide to undo his pants, he was huge, you gasp at the sight of it. he smile at you and said you like what you see. you bit your lip and nodded. good girl he said back. you blushed even more. you like that, you good girl he said but this time in between his teeth beacuse you started to tug him. as you two were both undressed. he got a comdom and put in on then alined with you and slowly put it in. you let out a low moan. then he start to go faster and faster. you were so wet. you couldn't stop moaning. your so tight he said as he was pounding you. you felt your stomach turn in a knot. I'm going cum,you moan/screamed. Oh yeah cum for me, good girl he grunted and like that you came right on spot. he came at the same time. you both laid on the bed exhausted. he held your hand. how about round two he said.