Washinton

You were George's secretary. You noticed that he had become more and more anger. He needed to relax you thought to yourself. One day in particular he came in frustrated. Move all my meetings until 4:30. Okay sir is there anything else? You said. No thank you he said slamming the door to his office. You were thinking to yourself how can you calm him down. Then a good idea pop in your head you go to his office and knock on the door. Yes come in he said in a mad tone. You open the door. Oh it's you yes did you need something. I just came to see how you are sir you said. Frankly I'm very stressed and have much work to do he replies. Then he goes back to his work and then you drop a pen in his desk so that it can roll under his desk. You go under to get the pen. You look up to see if George was looking at you but he was not he was too busy working. Perfect you get on your knees and  then slowly unbuttoned his pants. You were still look at him but still he was look stressed at his work. Then you pull his boxer down and start to suck him off.  You were looking him in his eyes. He drop his pen in shock he looked down at you. Miss w- what are you doing? he said in between his deep breath. Shhh just relax you said. He grab your head and start to mouth fuck you. You were getting so wet because he was grunting. He filled your mouth with cum you swallow it and as you where getting up to leave. He pull you in to his lap so that your butt was on his crotch then he started to kiss you then he to unbutton your shirt and start to play with your tit suck and pinching on them. You start to moan softly and then he put his hand down ur pants and starts to play with your clit you start moaning loudly. He was still playing with your tits while he look in your eyes to see your moaning. Then he pushed all the things off his desk and started to put you on the desk .you make me feel good so I'm going to do the same to you he said with a smirk. Then he removed your pants and panties. Then started to like your clit. You were moaning like crazy your nails digging in to the desk. You were so wet then he started to finger you and that made you go over the edge. You came all over his fingers.  You catch your breath and start to put your pants on. Let's call these our secret meetings he said with a wink. You smile at him.