Chapter 1

Y/N POV 

I was just chilling in my living room watching Tv until the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it and a cute maid with white hair was standing there with a letter in her hand.

 I walked to the door and opened it and a cute maid with white hair was standing there with a letter in her hand

(minus the chain link collar)

Maid: Hello are you mister Y/N Winchester ? 

she speaks in a British accent

Y/N: ah yes why

Maid: I've been sent to retrieve you and also give you this letter

She hands me a letter.

I open it and read it.

"Dear Y/N

Hello my son it's your mother and father. If you're reading this it means that we've passed away and you've inherited the mansion and the billions of money your father and i left for you. We hope you enjoy it and remember don't spend it all in one place.

Love Athena and Winston Winchester

Ps: when you get to the mansion your are enrolled in a school we've selected for you"

Y/N: so their gone*looks down*

Maid: yes that's correct master Y/N. I was sent to retrieve you so you can inherit your families mansion and billions since your that last Winchester.

Y/N: right i'll pack also whats your name?

Maid: Amelia Snow i'm also head maid 

Y/N: Snow huh i like it it suits you and head maid?

Amelia: thank you master Y/N and yes i'm in charge of the maids that work at your families mansion.

Y/N: right well i'll pack some stuff

We head inside as we pack some of my bags filled with my stuff.

Small timeskip

We walk outside towards the car that the Maid probably came in.