Chapter 9

According to the new, Queen Elizabeth|| (94) of England and Queen Margaret|| (80) of Denmark have arranged a marriage between the young Princess Gigi (16) of England and Prince Nikolai (17) of Denmark. Both model's where already engaged since they were babies. The news shocked the young Princess to be engaged at the age of 16, she never thought to be in a arranged marriage at such a young age. And as for the young prince, he had only a year left until graduation. Of course the news shocked the prince too! He wanted to find the love of his life to marry one day and so did the princess. But the good thing is that the both Queens accepted that they both will finish their school years and allow them to continue with their dream job (modeling). The Queens thought it was a good idea for them to continue to model since they both love it.

What do you think will happen before and after the wedding? There will be a lot of news around the world.
_____________

Grate, news again. And who cares what's going to happen after the Wedding.

Right now I'm with my grate grandma because she will be teaching me how to act like "a lady" . And I don't like it so far.

"Now, you sit properly and straight. And while sitting you put your legs together to the side. " Gramms said while putting her hand on my shoulders to sit straight. Ugh why dose this have to me so hard.

"Why do we have to sit like this? And why can't I just cross my legs while sitting?" I asked with a sigh, now sitting on the sofa up side-down. (of you know what's mean)

"Because you are a Lady and need to follow the rules." She said now sitting next to me with her arm around my stomach.

"Ugh, I hate the stupid rules." I said looking at the ceiling. I really do hate them.

"I know dear, I do too. I know it's hard but you are a princess and the future Queen after your father. And you need to know how to act in the public." She said looking at me. I was kinda shocked. She never said did anything wrong In public.

"But, didn't I already broke some rules?" I asked looking at her. I did break some rules.

"What do you mean dear?" She asked me confused.

"Well I'm a model and I wore dresses that where up my knees and where my shoulders where showing." I said scared what she is going.

"Well, did I ever mention to you about what you wore on the runaway?" She asked me.

"No." I said. She never ever mentioned about it, but she always asked how it was on the runway.

"See, you didn't break any rules if I didn't mention it to you. I want you to be who ever you want, but still be a princess. And you are the 2 in the line of succession." She said rubbing my cheek with her thumb. How come didn't I break the rules?

"But, why isn't grandpa Charles going to be king?" I asked. No one told me about it. I'm curious.

"He broke many, many rules. When him and Diana were married they were young, well Diana was 16. But every year that has passed Charles started going out with Camilla more and be with her the his Wife and Sons. When Diana died in a car crush, and when Charles married Camilla both William and Harry didn't talk to Charles for months. So you see, he broke the most important rule because he cheated on Diana. And all Diana did was love him and trust him." Gramms said looking at me with sadness. He really cheated on her? I just stared at my great grandma.

"But enough with this. Tomorrow Queen Margaret, Countess Alexandar and Princess Maria are coming and we are going to get your wedding dress" she said getting up and pulling me with her.

I rolled my eyes. Not again with the wedding.

______________

I'm back!! I'm so sorry I just had a really hard time.
But I hope you enjoy this chapter. I know it's short sorry.❤️