Chapter 13

A couple of days since the Game and today I'm going to the finals. England also played against Denmark, and well that was something, das was the only one who went to the game and he met Crown Prince, Crown Princess and prince Christian.

Today England was against Italy and I'm excited.

I got ready and Mum and Dads driver drove us to the Wembley stadium. When we got there we went inside and took our seats. I was sitting between Mum and George, And dad was sitting beside George. George and I were chatting until the the players came out.

We started singing the hymn and I was excited because I saw Mason Mount was playing now and so was Jesse Lingard, but Jude Bellingham wasn't but it's ok.

The game soon started and I'm the second minute England scored a goal. Dad, George and I jumped up and started cheering. Dad Hugged me so tightly still jumping up and down, Mum hugged me too smiling widely. Then George jumped on me hugging me so tightly.

"Did you see that was the best goal ever!" George said loudly.

"Yeah, it was best." I said laughing and putting George down. The crowd was going crazy.

The game was coming to the end and it was 2-2. It was 11:45pm and George was tired almost fall asleep on me put he's still awake.

The penalty's started and to be honest I was scared, Three player didn't score and Italy won. George was sad, so where mum and dad. I started tearing up a little bit. Mum hugged me.

"It's alright sweetie, it's ok" she said rubbing my back. I pulled away and hugged my dad, He was so sad. Then I hugged George at last. He hugged me tightly.

"It's ok Gigi, I promise I will play football with you tomorrow, please don't cry." George said. And Laughed lightly and pulled away patting his head.

I looked at the field and saw that the players were getting they're medals. Even though we are 2nd place I'm still proud of them.

—————

After the game we got home and I went straight to bed before changing into my nightgown.

I laid down on my bed and thought about what happened, this past few months.

So much happened, so fucking much.

1 more month and I'm getting married. Ugh. God please help me.

I grabbed my phone and went on Instagram. Yes I have Instagram it's @princessgigiofchambridge. I posted the three lions, Saka, Rashford and Sancho, and the caption said. "I feel so sad and heartbroken about what happened but I am really proud of the tree lions. You guys are still young there will be plenty of goals in the future. I'm proud of you @sancooo10, @bukayosaka87 & @marcusrashford. ❤️🦁"

Not even 3 minutes later there where so many likes and comments, the three lions also commented.

After a while I put my phone down and went to sleep thinking again about everything.