Chapter Nine

6:39 PM

        George and I sat in the car, parked in the parking lot of Walmart. Bored out of my mind, I began honking a song. George slapped his hand over mine, and glared at me.
       I smiled and scoffed, slouching in my seat.
      "I think we need to go somewhere," He murmured, slumping his shoulders as he stared out through the windshield.
      "Agreed," I murmured. He glanced at me.
     "Do you want to go to a club? That sounds fun," He suggested. I shrugged.
      "Why not?" George straightened, and his face beamed.
       "Oooh! Okay, do you have any nearby?" He asked. I pondered for a moment, trying to think of any time I've seen a club that wasn't out of town.
       "Yeah, actually, there's one that's like 12 minutes away," I recalled, perking up as I clutched the wheel.
       I adjusted the gearshift and began to back out.

       Pulling into the lot of the club, I parked the car and shut off the engine. I climbed out of the car and stared through the glass doors of the entrance.
       As George came to meet my side, we latched hands and went inside together. My ears throbbed as loud music blasted. We approached the counter and waited for the bartender to realize he had more customers.
      "Oh— hey. What would you like, lads?" He asked us as he dried a shot glass with a rag.
      I exchanged a glance with George. "Four shots for each, please."
      He nodded and reached under the counter to pull out eight glasses. "First time drinking? You lads look pretty young."
      "No," We answered in unison. He handed us the glasses and poured us spirytus vodka.
      "Woah, I'm not drinking that," I uttered.
      "No take backs. Maybe you should've specified," He retorted, turning his attention to another customer. George took the tray of shots to a nearby table and sat down. I joined him just as he choked down a few shots.
      "George—" I both was amused and worried. "That's the strongest alcohol I know about, are you sure you should— oh."
      He had finished his four and began on one of mine as a fifth one. "Maybe you should take it slower, George."
      He finished a sixth glass and stood up, stumbling. I rose to my feet to catch him.
      "Oh my gosh that worked so quickly," He slurred. I wasn't sure whether or not to be concerned.
      "Maybe you should just sit down," I proposed. He caught his balance and met my gaze.
      "I got this," He assured me, wobbling as he began to make his way up to the stage.
      "What're you doing?" I demanded, calling after him as he approached the microphone.
      "I love~" He glanced at me. "Clay~" I sighed, flustered, and rushed to the stage to pull him off before he confessed too much.
      "Sit down," I ordered him. He listened, dazed. He began to reach for another glass but I swatted his hand away.
      "I'll be tempted if they're right in front of my face," He mumbled. I sighed and forced down one shot, as I knew that's what he was trying to get at. The alcohol burned my throat as I swallowed, the disgusting aftertaste of rotten fruit lingering in my mouth.
      "This is horrible," I grumbled as I choked down another shot. George was snickering, clearly taking pleasure in my distaste. Finishing the last glass, I began to feel unsteady.
      "Do you like the feeling?" He asked me.
      "I've tried alcohol before and I hated it. Still, I hate it," I answered.
      "Sure, you don't like the taste, but don't you like the outcome?" He repeated. I couldn't deny it. I did feel relieved, as if all my troubles vanished. I felt... happier.
      After a moment of trying to hide my satisfaction, I said, "Okay, I think we're done here. Let's go home."
      He paused, and just as he began to open his mouth to complain, his eyes flashed mischievously. "Okay."

                (Please, I beg you to skip this)

      I closed the garage door behind me, and once I did George pushed me up against a wall and pressed his lips up against mine. I didn't mind, of course. He made his way down to my neck and I bit my lip, trying to contain any moans. I tried to push him back as he lifted my shirt.
      "George, we haven't gotten even this far yet," I murmured, but I knew I couldn't stop him. It's hard to control yourself when you're drunk. I felt my face redden uncontrollably as he made his way down and paused to begin to unbutton my pants. I yelped and shrunk back.
      "George— wait," I jumped back from the wall and slunk onto the leather couch. George joined me and climbed on top of me, leaning back in to kiss me. He made his tongue through and I began to relax. My heart pounded as I was aware of him pulling down my jeans. I was way out of comfort, but I told myself that if George was happy, I was.
      I withdrew from the kiss and rolled off the couch as George traced his finger along the tops of my boxers as he prepared to undress me.
     "I really can't right now. I'm not ready, and I don't think you are either. You're drunk," I chided, shielding myself. He looked disappointed, but I knew that was some sort of manipulation tactic. I would never imagine I'd be seduced by my own boyfriend.
      "Fine. We'll take it slow." He gradually stood up and approached me, but I knew what he meant and pushed myself up to a wall before realizing I was trapped.
      "George, you need some water. Go get a drink and leave me alone," I ordered, but he didn't listen. He still unclothed me despite my pleas. "George! Please!" I cried, as I was completely nude.
      I gritted my teeth, fighting back moans as he traced his finger across my member. I wanted so badly for him to snap out of it and have this all be over, or possibly be a dream. I wasn't ready to be as vulnerable as I was to him.
      I slunk down and curled up, trembling. George didn't stop though, as he nibbled my ear. He formed a hickey on my neck.
     I began to speak but George silenced me as he sealed the gap between us. My eyes watered as George placed his hand on my exposed high thigh.
     He once again drew his hand down and I tensed. Pulling back from the kiss, I shuddered, my teeth grinding as I clenched them.
      "We should've never gone to the club," I breathed, my voice quavering. I wasn't sure whether or not to be afraid of him or to give up and let him do what he wanted to me. I knew the second option is what he would look forward to. I tried to relax and George paused as he noticed my unwillingness to struggle.
      "You're no fun," He murmured, standing up and leaving me. A tear dribbled down my face and my breathing was unsteady. I couldn't believe what had just happened.

All I have to say is I'm sorry.