•11•

——— A few days later ———

Akaashi was sitting on his desk and Bokuto was sitting on Akaashi's bed.

"Favourite flower?"

"Wisteria flowers"

"We now just need a horned owl..."

"I know where there's horned owl!"

"Really? Lead the way then—"

Bokuto picked him up with his hood on. Akaashi of course, blushed and told him to let him down. But Bokuto didn't listen to Akaashi.

The whole Kingdom who they pass was staring at them on why are the two like that.

They got to the destination and there's a lot of owls. There's 2 horned owls though.

Bokuto went to one of them and stroke them gently. He then plucked the feather without hurting the owl.

"Let's teleport back."

Bokuto nodded and went with Akaashi.

They went to the basement. He just need his highness crushes blood.

"... t- try using your blood..."

Akaashi was shocked. "And why should I do that?" Bokuto didn't answer.

Until Akaashi asked again. "Just try it.." Was the only thing Bokuto said. 

Akaashi tried it and it changed into a gold like liquid.

Akaashi gave it to Bokuto. It work but since Bokuto was in his human form, he didn't change.

"Mmm... try to change into your owl form." Akaashi suggested. Bokuto tried but couldn't.

Akaashi realised that... HE was Bokuto's crush. He giggled at the thought. "W-what are you laughing at?!"

"N-nothing. I didn't realised that you have a crush on me."

Bokuto was quiet. Which was unusual for him. "D-do you..."

"I do, Bokuto-san." Akaashi said with a smile. Bokuto hugged Akaashi and thanked him.