MANAGERS

It had been three weeks since the first day and you had not seen the black-haired boy since.

The embarrassment made you shudder every time you thought about it.

You tried to forget about him, and for the most part you did.

Your school work and favourite animes kept you occupied.

Nevertheless, you still couldn't grasp why you felt so horribly about what had happened. Of course it was embarrassing but it really wasn't a big deal.

You and Yachi had just finished your last class of the day, English, when a beautiful third-year approached them.

Her small glasses guarded her dark blue eyes and her shiny black hair framed her soft face. You felt yourself staring at her absolute radiance.

"Hello!", her voice matched the girl perfectly: gentle and modulated.

"H-Hi!", both you and Yachi said in unison, confused as to why this goddess was speaking to you both.

"Um... I was just wondering if the two of you would be interested in becoming the boys' volleyball team's manager? Of course this year you would shadow me, so don't stress".

You and Yachi glanced at each other in complete confusion.

"Sure??", Yachi said, you nodding slightly in agreement.

"Wait, really?", the third-year replied, sounding slightly shocked. "I mean, thank you so much!", she said, not allowing you both to revoke their statement.

"My name is Kiyoko Shimizu. Come with me, I'll introduce you to the team".

You had nothing better to do with your time, so you were not opposed to picking up a hobby. You didn't expect much of it, maybe just watching some games and practices, which could help burn through your useless time.

You and Yachi followed your senpai across the school to the school gym. As she opened the door, two boys rushed to the entry way, practically praising the girl in front of them.

You honestly couldn't blame them though, that girl is absolutely breath taking.

One of the boys was very short with a single blonde strand of hair, and the other was taller and fairly muscular, with a shaved head. The two attempted to jump on but were pulled off by a dark haired boy.

"DAICHI!!!! WE WERE JUST ABOUT TO BE IN THE SNIFF ZONE!!!!", the two boys whined.

"Ahem", Kiyoko gathered the attention of the boys. The team gathered around the three girls, causing your's and Yachi's cheeked to burn bright red.

"These are your new managers", she said pointing to you and Yachi.

Out of the corner of her eye, you noticed someone that she had seen before.

That boy.

Again.

His blue eyes locked with yours once more.

Author's note:

q: are you into reading manga? if so, what are some good recommendations?