Chapter 29~ Perfect

He gestures for you to follow him, and you both climb out the window. He walks up and over the roof, and you see four silhouettes sitting on the other side. They stand up as you approach them.

"Hello Y/n!" Niki says, giving you a hug.

"Hi Niki!" You say, looking at the other silhouettes. One is quite tall and you recognize it as Ranboo. Standing next to him is Tommy, who is still tall, but not as tall as Ranboo.

"Hello bitch." He greets you. You smile at him.

"Hello child." You greet, recognizing Tubbo as the last person.

"What are we doing up here?" You ask, looking at Wilbur.

"We're sneaking out." He says mischievously. You giggle.

"We're literally allowed to go outside whenever we want. We don't have to sneak out." You say plainly. Wilbur shrugs.

"It's more fun to sneak out." He says, walking to the edge of the roof and dropping down to the ground. You walk over to the edge too, letting the others jump down before you. You look down, and frown.

"Wilbur I don't want to jump off of this roof." You say, taking a careful step back from the edge, sitting down to look over the edge. He looks sympathetic.

"What if I catch you?" He asks, holding out his arms. You get closer to the edge.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you." You say, still nervous. He nods.

"I'm sure. You are very light and the fall really isn't that far. I can catch you." He says, holding out his arms. You stand up, closing your eyes and drop off of the roof. You scream a little, but feel yourself being held. You open your eyes to see Wilbur holding you carefully. You smile as he sets you down.

"Thank you Wilbur." You say politely, giving him a kiss on the cheek. He nods, and grabs your hand, running down the street. You laugh, following him as Niki and the children follow you. After a few minutes, you are at a grocery store, and buy sodas and chips.

The group of you walk down the empty London streets, laughing and singing Hamilton. You arrive at a park, the group of you acting like idiots as you run around the playground. You teach Tommy how to climb a tree, only for him to fall down, landing on the ground hard. You laugh, and run over to him.

"Are you okay?" You ask, still laughing. He gasps for air, the wind knocked out of his lungs. You help him sit up, and he soon regains the ability to breath, laughing with you. You start walking home and suddenly it starts raining. You laugh, spinning around in the rain. Before long you, and your friends, are soaked.

You look at Wilbur, seeing a smile on his face, his brown curly hair plastered on his forehead. Under the streetlights, the golden flecks in his eyes stand out, and his skin looks like it's glowing. His laugh sounds pure and happy, and you wish you could listen to it forever. He looks at you, catching you staring. His cheeks pick up a pink tint, and you find yourself wondering what you did to deserve this man.

~~~~~
Wilbur POV

I look over at Y/n, seeing her staring at me, a look on her face that I could only describe as lovestruck. Her clothes are soaked through, clinging to her skin and defining her every curve. Her h/l h/c hair is also soaked, and a few strands are stuck to her cheeks. Her e/c eyes stand out in the dark. Her skin is wet, and it looks like she is sparkling under the moonlight. I can't help but smile at the sight of her. I wonder why heaven ever let her go, it can't be complete without her in it.

We arrive back at the house, Niki, Ranboo, Tommy and Tubbo going inside to dry off and go to bed. I smile, pulling out my phone and turning on Perfect, by Ed Sheeran. I pull Y/n towards me as the song starts.

I found a love for me
Oh darling, just dive right in and follow my lead
Well, I found a girl, beautiful and sweet
Oh, I never knew you were the someone waiting for me

She looks into my eyes as I place my hands on her waist, swaying back and forth slowly.

'Cause we were just kids when we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will not give you up this time
But darling, just kiss me slow, your heart is all I own
And in your eyes, you're holding mine

She places her hands on my shoulders, bringing her body close to mine.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark with you between my arms

We dance in slow steps, our eyes locked on each other. I start singing along to the song.

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favourite song
When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

I brush a piece of hair out of her eyes and she blushes.

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

She blushes as I sing softly, the words only for her ears, letting her know I'm saying them as more than just the lyrics of a song.

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

She moves her hands from my shoulders to around my neck, bringing her face closer to mine.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

I smell her perfume as our bodies move together under the warm summer rain.

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

I cup her face in my hands and we share a soft kiss under the moonlight.

(1118 words)