CHAPTER 13

ARYAN'S PROMISE TO THE LOVEBIRDS! 

Prachi grabbed Ranbir's arms tighter and squinted her eyes too afraid to face the consequence. On contrary the tightening of Prachi's fingers around his arm, boosted courage in him. He was there with Prachi that was the end of all the fear, yet again the beginning of worry....he had to make her with him till the end! He placed his, on the stiff fingers of hers.

Ranbir and Prachi's eyes followed the sound that cracked their eardrums not a minute ago. Two brown sneakers below a pair of blue jeans and a reddish-blacked hoody covering a whole masculine body, stood before them. A sigh of relief cascaded down the " lovebirds". That was the name given to them by then anonymous persona.

Ranbir: Aryan! Oh! Daraa hi diya tha tune.... ( vaida_pranbirian AaestheticGirll sab sahi the....pawri karo!)

Prachi: Aryan? Tum..... tum yahaan....tum theek ho?

Ranbir: (mimicking)"Tum theek ho? " Agar yeh theek nahi hota to yahaan aakar "Hey lovebirds!" chillata? Iski itni fikr ho rahi hain? Mujhse to ek baar bhi nahi poochha? (to Aryan) Aur haan aise kaun aataa hain? Message to kar saktaa tha na!"

Aryan: Kyun..... tujhe dar lagaa?

Ranbir: Haan......Nahi...Nahi....Mujhe dar kyun lagega? Main....Mujhe bas Praachi ki fikr ho rahi thi....

Aryan: Oooo I get it....I am sorry.. And Prachi....Main theek hun but tumhe dekhkar theek nahi lag rahaa....Tumhare sir se khoon beh raha hain!?

Ranbir: Aur iske baawajood bhi wo yahi rehna chah rahi thi.....

Prachi: Are....nahi....

Ranbir: Nahi? Kitni bari jhoothi ho tum? Tumne nahi kaha tha yahaan rukne ke liye?

Prachi: Wo to maine...

Aryan: Aree Ek minute! Tum dono yahaaan bhi shuru ho gaye? (to Prachi) Agar tumne aisa kuch kaha hain for sure hum tumhari baat kabhi nahi maanenge......(to Ranbir ) Lekin Ranbir tera dimaag kharaab ho gayaa hain kya....is haalat mein tu Prachi ke sath jhagraa kar rahaa hain? Can't you see how weak she is?

Ranbir: Haan haan! Ismein bhi meri galti...

Ranbir couldn't finish his statement ,when he heard a sound....not only him but the whole group of three were aware of the sonorous surrounding. Ranbir clenched Prachi's palm around his securing her in his embrace. Aryan smiled seeing it. He fights with her and also for her, he thought. Prachi on the other side was lost in the sight of her security. He promised to stay by her side....he promised to protect her and she did too, didn't she? He vowed to protect her and she assured to protect 'them'. When he is keeping his vow, she should abide by her words too!

She clenched her palms tighter around his, causing Ranbir to look towards her. She descended one step forward with eyes fixed at her sight. It assured him, her place didn't have to be behind him....it was better beside him, that he didn't have to protect her but them!

Meanwhile Aryan was peeping out of the door, in order to alert themselves about the upcoming.

Aryan: Wo log idhar hi aa rahe hain.....

Prachi and Ranbir gave an instant glance .

Prachi: Ab....hum.....hum kya kare?

Ranbir: Tum daro mat hume kuch nahi hoga....

PRANBIR - DESTINED TO BE (I HATE YOU !)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें