Bio

Welcome to another new story of mine. I haven't seen anyone make a story like this one so I hope this is original. Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Naruto Uzumaki

(Looks like his father)

What he wears:

(I couldn't find a picture but his Demon Slayer uniform is white) But the Haori is cool right?

Age: 16

Likes: Ramen, Foxes, His friends, Shinobu.

Dislikes: Demons, Liars, Rapist, Perverts.

Breathing Technique: Kitsune no kokyū (Fox Breathing)(Developed by Naruto and Kurama)

Forms:

Ichi no Kata: Kitsune no sutoraiki (First Form: Strike of the Fox)

Ni no Kata: Shadoufukkususurassu (Second Form: Shadow Fox Slash)

Sa no Kata: Fokkusu faiā surasshu (Third Form: Fox Fire Slash)

Yo no Kata: Sekushībikusen no iryūjon (Fourth Form: Illusion of the Sexy Vixen)

Go no Kata: Fokkusukingu no kōgeki. Kurama (Fifth Form: Attack on the Fox King; Kurama)

Love Interest: Shinobu

Explanation of the Fox Breathing Forms:

1: The first form is called Strike of the Fox (Kitsune no sutoraiku). When used a crimson red fox appears from the katana when Naruto attacks a demon.

2: The second form is known as Shadow Fox Slash (Shadoufukkususurassu). This form represents the sneaky side of a fox. It is best used when in a hidden spot. This form also masks the scent of Naruto being human. A grey and black fox appears from the katana.

3: The third form is one of the best. It is known as Fox Fire Slash (Fokkusu faiā surasshu). When this form is used crimson red fire appears from the katana with tiny foxes running in the fire.

4: This form is the only one that uses Kurama's chakra. It is called Illusion of the Sexy Vixen (Sekushībikusen no iryūjon). When used Naruto must apply Kurama's malicious chakra to his katana and cut the demon on there neck and an illusion will appear. In the illusion the demon will see a vixen coming towards them while this is happening Kurama's chakra is spreading around the demons body to kill them. When the demon finally touches the vixen the chakra starts killing them slowly and painfully. (I took inspiration from one of Shinobu's forms)

5: Form five is known as Attack of the Fox King; Kurama (Fokkusukingu no kōgeki. Kurama). This form is similar to the first form but on a way bigger scale. When used a crimson red fox with nine tails appears from the katana named Kurama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoy the story I'm making. Sayonara