The Journey

I'VE DECIDED TO CARRY THE STORY ON!

.......................................................

I walked out of the bathroom, heart pounding from the pain of having to say goodbye. My obsession with Niall had never been false fan girl love, it was the want and need for friendship and someone to be with. My heart just broke.

In my room the girls had kindly helped clean everything up and started packing their things together, but having not said goodbye, I gave Chloe one look, ran over and gave her one humongous hug. Tears ran down both our faces as we went on about all our memories etc. We'd been friends since we were 6/7 and had never been separated.

Time had past and I was all alone on my flat. I didn't move, the telly was off in my living room and everything was silent. I began to think about what life would be like over there. 'maybe it won't be as bad as I think. The weather is nice, the boys and girls can visit I can move over next year'

My phone vibrated quickly banishing my thoughts, it was my mum. It read 'got u A lift in 10 b ready and look ur best' Her text speech was hopelessly embarrassing but I simply replied and dragged myself to get ready

The door bell rang, I opened it looking down as I stepped outside the door. I looked up and there he was. 'NIALL! YOU'RE HERE! I'VE MISSED YOU SO SO SO MUCH' I latched onto him arms around his neck tears falling down my face leaving white lines as they took off the foundation I had just applied. Niall had tears in his eyes too but tried to make himself look as manly as possible. 'You ready to go?' he said whilst sniffing at the same time. 'unfortunately' I replied and made my way out the door with Niall helping me with my bags, behind me.

*******

Time has past and me and Niall had been waiting for my flight for what felt like seconds, before it was time for me to go. Before I knew it, Niall picked a ticket up out of his pocket revealing a trip to New Zealand, this couldn't get ANY better.

We sat on the plane making jokes and eating until we eventually fell asleep on each other, perfect.

We awoke as we arrived in New Zealand, we'd both been dribbling and looked up at each other and burst out laughing. Niall's eyes were tired and puffy as he had just woken up, hair ruffled and then he said 'morning' in such a husky morning voice that made me melt. 'Morning I replied in a quiet tone as I felt my eyes wanting to close again.

The journey had finished and we were on our way over to my mothers house. 'you don't have any clothes?' I said to Niall. 'I do, don't worry' he replied with a smirk on his face. I walked up to my mothers front door, hand in hand with Niall. the stone path was neatly arranged and the green grass was cut to perfection. The sun was just going down, the sky stained pinky-orange. As I walked inside my mother gave me one hell of a hug arms tight around me as I just stood there, realised my grip from Niall's hand and gradually out my arms round my mum.

********** a few days later *********

Niall's clothes had arrived in a parcel and he took over the spare room filling all his clothes into the wardrobe. The house had at least 4 spare rooms which always puzzled me as it was a newly moved Into house and there was only mum&dad living there.

*****

Niall's room was a light blue, matching long blue curtains with oak flooring and matching bed and wardrobe. He was resting watching the football on his LG flat screen tv as I came and laid next to him on his double bed. Excitement filled me as I began to tell him the news. 'Niall, babe..' 'yes?' 'THE GIRLS CAN COME OVER TO NEW ZEALAND! AND THE BOYS IF THEY WANT MY MUM DOESN'T MIND SHE WILL LIVE IN HER OTHER APARTMENT!' Niall smiled as he saw the happiness fill my face.

maybe New Zealand isn't going to be that bad after all.

----------------------------------------

hi guys! I hope you enjoyed. I read through the story earlier and decided to carry it on. my minds a bit stuck now it's based in New Zealand but it will be fine, vote if you enjoy and ignore any spelling mistakes in any of the chapters, I know there is in the previous ones but hopefully not in this one :)

Briony xoxoxox