The apartment

*** a few weeks later****

The boys and girls including me and Niall,sat in the open plan living room of my house. my house now, being that my mother gave it to me so she lived in her old one with dad.

The TV was on, a random channel turned down low as we all sat and talked pigging out on pizza. The sun was high in the sky and burned through the large window and lit up the room, cream with a pale pink floral pattern embedded into the wall. There were 2 sofas that were big enough to fit 3 people max, and one chair that span around on its own. Being who she was, Chloe had forced Zayn to sit on the single chair and she positioned herself against him. She was so tiny she did this effortlessly and Zayn made no complaint. The rest of us however, were sat on the red carpet, as we were normal like that. Yaz sat with Louis and me and Niall sat slightly further away. I grabbed a piece of pizza as Niall opened his mouth, in a gesture to feed him, so I shoved the piece in his mouth and he moved his hand and placed it under his chin to catch any pizza falling out his mouth. 'Attractive' I stated. 'I know' Niall replied.

'So what are we gonna do today then?' Yaz said, picking some pepperoni off of louis's face.

'I was thinking going down the beach or something' I replied.

'Sorted' everyone said at the same time.

All us girls were getting ready in Chlo's room and we forced Zayn to stay out. I pulled a box out of the corner full of wigs from the attic. 'perfect' I said pulling out a blonde wig and 2 brown ones. Jades hair was similar to Liam's hair colour so I had it all planned. 'Guys, we're going to take the absolute piss out of the 'what makes you beautiful' video, do the spoof if you want!' 'I have a stripped top!' yaz shouted and we all burst out laughing as we shoved them into a bag and made our way out the door, the lads looking at us strangely

..............................

hahaha hope you enjoyed

vote etc

Briony xxxxx