11. BABYSITTING HANA

SONG RECOMMENDATION: SOME BY SOYOU AND JUNGGIGO

After they had packed everything and taken it to their new dorm, Axel picked up Jax's car keys –as he had lent him his car- and went to the company to pick up Hana. It was not the first time he had been with her alone as she had a soft spot for him, just as he had for her.

He nearly bumped into someone on the stairs as he went to the office floor and it turned out to be Heejin. She was not wearing her workout clothes anymore and instead wore blue jeans and a white sweater with a brown coat on top. Her hair was still damp after taking a shower, so it was clear she had just finished training for the day.

"Sorry!" she said and bowed. "Oh! Axel!"

"I see you are done for the day."

"Yes, I just showered and I'm going back home. Why are you here? I thought you had a day off."

"I'm going out with Hana. I promised Mika before," Axel explained.

"How can I be a kid again? I want someone to invite me to pancakes too...!" she said pouting cutely.

"You can come with us if you want to," Axel offered. "I have no problem with it."

"Really? Can I?" she asked him with a smile. "Won't I bother?"

"Bother? Never. Come with us. I am going to pick Hana up from Mika's office, so join me if you want," Axel told her.

She quickly accepted the offer and they both headed to Mika's office, where Chan and Mika were waiting for them. They were the only ones left in the building as they were waiting for Axel.

"Good evening," Axel said as the two of them went inside. "Babysitter Axel is back!"

"Axel!" Hana said running to him yet again.

"Hana, why do you never greet me like that? I am hurt!" Chan joked. "Heejin, are you going with them too?"

"I just joined a minute ago," she answered. "It's free pancakes, so there was no way I was not going to join!"

"Have a lot of fun, then," Mika told them. "Hana, behave! If Axel tells me you didn't, I won't let you go out with him again, okay?"

"Okay!" Hana said grinning.

"I can pick her up later if you tell me the address," Chan said handing Axel Hana's car chair.

"I will take her home, do not worry," Axel assured him.

"Thank you very much," Mika told him. "Both of you."

"It is all right. Go out on a date! You surely do not have many chances between work and taking care of Hana, so use this one," Heejin told them. "We will take care of her and call you if anything happens. Have fun tonight."

"I won't say no to a date!" Mika said and grabbed Chan's hand. "Let's go, then. See you later and thank you again!"

After they both left, Axel grabbed Hana's left hand and Heejin grabbed her right one before going to the garage again to finally leave. The place where they were going was not that far away, but it was far more comfortable for them to go by car so Axel could drop them off and go home without having to use public transport.

Heejin spent the whole car ride trying to entertain Hana while Axel drove. Heejin seemed to be good with kids too, something he did not know, and it unconsciously made him smile. Still, the ride was short, and they reached the coffee place soon later.

They picked one of the tables at the back, where no one else was sitting down and had no windows nearby, and Axel went to the counter to order.

"Heejin, coffee?" Axel asked her from the counter since he had forgotten.