CHP6

INDIA'S POV:

A few days later..

            17:00PM⏰

"Kentrell stop!" I say laughing as he tickles me.
"Nope!you wanna get fresh and so imma put you in yo place"he says tickling me harder.
Kentrell and I have gotten very close in these last few days and he's really showed me a different side to him.

Right now we are just chilling at my house,because my nana is out with a old male friend.
I think that I really like him to be honest.

" Pleaseeee"I manage to get out,trying to pull him off me.

He eventually stops tickling me but he leans over me.
I look up at him and he looks down at me,just staring hard at me with his hazel eyes.

"Stopppp"I say blushing and looking away.
" stop whatttt? "He says coming closer to me.

He leans in and starts kissing me.My lips immediately connect back to his and his hands start to roam my body as he adds his tongue into my mouth.

I push him off me a lil.
" You can stop now,cuz I aint your girl,so I don't wanna do too much"I say truthfully.

He nods sitting up
"A'ight.I understand...I guess.A'ight um imma go and I'll be back soon"He says standing up.

I sigh.
" You not mad are you? "I ask him
" Nah,nah.I just gotta handle some shit.Later"he says putting his top on,his shoes and walking out

Wow...Okay..
Be like that nigga🙄
Just cuz I won't give you the pussy.
Sometimes I feel like that's all he wants🙄🤷🏾‍♀️

KENTRELL'S POV:

I drive off in my car feeling a little pissed.
I know we ain't together but I still wanted to kiss on her.
I defo feel somthin for her but I'm just not sure if I'm a commitment type of person.