CHP22

INDIA'S POV
~NEXT DAY~
9AM

I wake up in my bed,sweating and I look around

Memories of last night with Mace come flooding back through my head and I start shaking.

Someone's arms wrap right around me,making me jump.

I look up and see..
Kentrell?
Wtf?

I immediately jump up out of the bed taking steps back.

"Why the hell am I here?" I say looking around, realising I am not in my room,and instead,in Kentrell's.

He looks down guilty.

"You called Tisha to take you home after you were at the hospital and instead I came and picked you up.But you were half asleep when I put you in my car.And then I drove you here instead" he says shrugging.

I give him a dirty look

"Well thank you.I'm gonna be leaving now" I say standing up

Kentrell sighs

"Come on India" He says blocking me from walking out of his room.

"Move out of my way Kentrell" I say trying to be calm

"Listen what do I have to do to get you back,man" Kentrell says sighing and holding his head

"Nothing.Literally,we are over.Anything you say to me Will not fix it!" I say in a sharp voice.

I see tears(?) Well up in his eyes and then he starts sobbing.

I look at him in shock because he has only cried in front of me once,when it was his mum's anniversary.

"I'm sorry India.I know I've done you bad.I know.I-Im sorry.You don't deserve me.But I just love you so much mane.You my slime.No one makes me feel like you do.I haven't been able to cope without you mane.I-I love you so much.I literally lost the love of my life.And it's all my fault"

He says and then he starts sobbing uncontrollably dropping against the door.

My heart softens and I walk closer to him,pulling him into a hug and We both crouch down on the floor.

We hug tight for a few minutes and I feel his wet tears fall onto my shoulder

We pull away after a minute and he looks down at the ground,ashamed to show his face.

I pull his face up to mine

"I never stopped loving you Kentrell.You know I love you.I love you so much.It's just so hard for me.But I'll never stop loving you.And we both know that" I say looking him in his red eyes.