1-1

Close up on eyes. They're closed. like the owner is asleep. because he is. the owner of these sleepy peepers is a kid. looks about 13-14 years old. An Asian male, with tanned skin, black shaggy hair, and only the hints of a tiny beard growing under his bottom lip. He's wearing a green worn jacket with a faded symbol of something like a dragon on the left chest. this jacket is zipped up and the part with the zipper brought up to his mouth covering it. he's put his arms into the sleeves for max comfort, not worrying about his khaki pants not heating his legs. he hadn't a care in the world until, "shaggy. Shaggy. SHAGGY!" shaggy jolted awake, startled at the sight of his friend. "Fred! what are you doing!? i had the most amazing dream! i was in my favorite resturant! and then, the resturant grew wheels! for some reason we were driving to school!" "that's because we are going to school shag, this is a school bus" Fred was a 14 year old with an "i'm not taking your idiocy" look on his face 24/7. he was always the one to get shaggy back on the right track when he nearly drove into the pit. he was a young African American male, with just a tiny bit of yellow, in his dark brown hair. he wore a letter man's jacket given to him by his dad. it was blue with white sleeves. he always wore an orange turtleneck sweater underneath it. his jeans were very faded and had a few rips and tears. and his Nike brand sneakers looked older then him. and yet somehow they fit perfectly. "guys! we're here!" said Velma Dinkley, the nerdy girl from a few neighborhoods over. she always wore a gigantic puffy silver jacket. and underneath it she always had an orange periodic table shirt. she also wore a red skirt and black leggings. she also wore grey ankle boots that she had gotten for her birthday. "ok. everyone be cool! this is our first day and we don't know what to expect!" Daphne Blake a surprisingly nice kid said to the 3. she was an orange haired girl with tips that where 3 shades lighter. she always wore the same purple jacket with a green scarf around her neck. under that she wore a black shirt and a light purple short dress that went down to just above her knees. under that she wore black leggings and purple wedge heel shoes. "daph's right. we need to be cool" fred said. These 4 have been friends for the longest time now. there's nothing that can seperate them. until now...