Technoblade.Working Late

Y/N's POV

After a long sleep, I woke up to the sunlight coming thru the windows. I got up hoping to see techno downstairs but I saw no one. I sighed when I figured he had to go to his studio to make or edit a video.I just got bored so I sat on the couch and watched whatever was on the TV.

Hours Past By
Still Y/N's POV

I got up because I was getting pretty bored of just watching the news. I go look out the window but still no sign of techno yet. I made some breakfast because I was getting hungry."I wonder what techno would want for dinner" I said while still thinking what to make me for lunch."What If I just make him some spaghetti, we haven't had that for a while actually."As I said that I got up to make myself some lunch and getting everything ready for dinner.I got a bit too messy with it.I grabbed my food and sat on the couch and watched a horror movie.

3 hours later
TechnoBlades POV

"ughhhhhhhh" I said while hitting my desk. I just wanted to go home to Y/N but I can't because I'm stuck here editing my video. I just sat there thinking what am I going to do."Yup, that's it I will finish the video tomorrow it's already 9 pm."While saying that I got up grabbed my keys and left. Glancing at my phone no missed calls or any messages. But as I thought that I saw a text. Grabbing my phone I started the car and started heading home. I looked at the message and it was just someone signing me up for something. I declined like always and sat my phone down.

30 minutes later
Y/N's POV

"I finished!" I said while sitting the food down for dinner."Right now I need to go change and take a shower."While saying that I ran to get in the shower.

Technoblade's POV

Unlocking the door I got a whiff of amazing food smell. I ran to the dining room seeing two bowls and some water."This looks amazing, wait where's Y/N?" I said while looking around confused. "Y/N?" I said while hearing the shower turn off. Oh Y/N is in the shower I thought to myself going to sit back in.I started to eat while I heard Y/N coming down the stairs."Babe your home!!"I heard Y/N say while  they climb on my lap and hugs me."Aww hey hun".I said while kissing there cheek*

Y/N'S POV

I got up and started to eat my dinner and he finished his."Hey I'm done and pretty sleepy."As I said that techno picked me up and brought me to the bedroom and we went to sleep.

|WOOOO I AM DONE!!! Word Count=456.I will make some more but for now, I just have this one comment on this one and tell me more Ideas and I will make it. Thank you for the reads now BYEE.|