Dream.Early Morning.

No Ones POV

Dream slowly started to wake up after hearing the shower turn on and run. He slowly started to sit up, but he was too tired from his stream with George and sapnap last night that he fell back down.Y/N was getting ready for the day but they were so sleepy too. After Y/N was done taking the shower they got up and laid back down with a dream and they just laid there for 20 minutes. "pumpkin shouldn't we get up we have been here just doing nothing."I'm so sleepy"

Dream's POV

"I know I'm sleepy too from playing Minecraft for so long."After I said that Y/N just gave me a death glare."What?" I said in confusion."Yeah I heard you screaming all night that It kept me up that's why I'm so sleepy!"I chuckle at Y/N's cute face.I played with there hair a bit and just stayed silent.(Btw Im sorry but I forgot to say that I will call you They just because this can be a boy or a girl! :) )

Y/N's POV

I started to get up because I was hungry until I heard a snore next to me. I look to the side of me and just see a dream hugging me and sleeping. I smiled, How could I stay mad at him he is adorable after all. I slowly get up trying not to wake him up.I slowly walk to the kitchen to make me some breakfast because he's probably not going to wake up soon his always a heavy sleeper.I finally found something that I can eat. It was some toast with orange juice. Not much but it will fill me up. I sat down on the couch and ate it while reading stuff.

No Ones POV

Dream woke up not that long after Y/N sat down to start eating their food. Dream got up and brushed his teeth while throwing a shirt on.Y/N started to feel really sleepy while they slowly started to get up. Dream ran up behind Y/N to scare them."AHHHH!" Y/N hit dream with their book while dream just laughs at their reaction."Dream I'm so sleepyyyy" Y/N said while drifting into dreams arms."Hey Y/N how about you just go to sleep you don't have to stay awake if you don't want to." Dream said while picking up Y/N.Dream walked to the bedroom laying Y/N down seeing that they are fast asleep."Love you Y/N" Dream said while going to play more Minecraft with the boys.

|Hope yall like this one, ima do sapnap next.|