Two

Tatiana smiled as she walked through the garden. She was a happy girl unless she is upset. Marcus, Caius, and Aro watched her. "She's in a better mood." Aro replies. "It's relaxing having this wonderful child here with us."

"It's not just for her magic?" Marcus asked. "She is after all my daughter and I refuse if she is used."

"Relax." Aro tells him. "She has warmed my undead heart and I see she has gotten into Caius' though."

Marcus looked at Caius and smiled. He was glad. He only saw Caius with his daughter and no one else. Tatiana skipped over and grabbed Aro's hand. Aro followed her after reading her mind. "Watch, Aro." She tells him.

Aro watched as Tatiana looked at the puddle of water. She took her shoes off and stepped on the water causing it to turn into ice. "Amazing."

Caius and Marcus walked over to see a water puddle as ice. "What else can you do?" Caius asked.

Tatiana smiled as she walked over to him and placed her hands on both side of his face. No one was able to touch him before and it's still like that. Only his mate can touch. She closed her eyes and showed him what she thought she would look like as an 18 year old and stuck at that age forever.

Caius smiled at her as he loved the vision she sent him. That will be the day he could finally be officially with his mate.
~~~
"And the witch handed Snow White the apple...." Tatiana was sound asleep making Marcus smile as he placed the book down and cover her up. "Goodnight, my princess."

Caius kissed his mate's head as Aro placed her teddy beside her before they walked out. "Let's feast." Aro tells them. Caius looked back at his mate's door and knew he had to feed quickly and get back to his mate so no one will harm her.