Nine

Tatiana had left her home to get some supplies. She noticed everyone was getting ready for the town celebration. Rolling her eyes, the queen found her supplies and paid for them. "Hello, beautiful.'

"I wouldn't touch me if I were you." She said as she started walking towards her home.

The man didn't say a word and smirked as she thought this man was a fool. Tatiana walked in and nodded at Heidi as she walked by. "Where are we going?"

"I'm going to my husband and father. You are going to be desert." She tells him.

"What?'

Tatiana opened the door getting all the vampires attention. "I had a tag along." She said.

Caius growled as he saw the man staring at Tatiana. She walked up to him and kissed him making Caius smile. The screams of the male had them look at him. Tatiana shook her head. "Fool."
~~~
Tatiana heard Edward as she walked in. "Tatiana." Aro said.

Edward watched the white headed girl walk up to Caius and kiss him. She was the immortal queen. The one that all vampires feared. "Hello, Aro." She said as she looked at Edward. "You must be Edward Cullen. The vampire who broke the law by letting a human know of you."

"She figured it out on her own."

"But you didn't redirect her away from finding out. Why?"

"Someone told her a legend about us and she started research for more answers."

Tatiana looked at her father. "Father?"

"Its nothing, Tatiana." He said.

She nodded as she looked at Edward. She had a feeling that maybe Edward's real mate wasn't born and this Bella was using him to be turned. She has to wait and see when Bella comes. Till then, she was going to watch him very closely.