Chapter 2

Chapter 2 

Still Franks POV 

At lunch time I headed over to where the auditions were being held. I hadn't brought my guitar but there were plenty of spares. I was a bit early so I decided to play a bit to get used to the different guitar. I'd only been playing for about ten minutes when I heard someone say,

"That's fucking insane!" I turned around and there stood a tallish boy with hazel coloured eyes and dyed red hair the only way to describe him was... beautiful.

Gerard's POV

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt you." I said.

"No problem." the guitarist replied.

"Is this where the auditions are?"

"I don't know. I guess." he said shrugging with a slight smile.

"Wait... so you're not in the band?" I asked with a questioning look.

"No I'm here for the auditions too. I'm Frank by the way."

"Gerard." I said shaking his hand. "You're really good."

"Um... thanks." Frank mumbled and looked down at the floor blushing.

Franks POV

We were suddenly interrupted when a slutty looking girl burst through the door. Gerard turned around 

"Oh hey babe" he said. Wait! THAT's his girlfriend.

"Look Gee." she said. Aww Gee that's cute I giggled to myself. "I'm not sure this is working out so...... I'm breaking up with you." she said in an annoyingly high pitched voice before strutting out of the door. YES! I thought to myself, he's single now! But it proves he's straight he could be bi a small part of me hoped he was! I quickly pushed the thought out of my mind. I can't go there again.

"Hey dude you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah" he sighed "I guess I didn't like her that much anyway. She wore too much make up and dressed like a whore."

"So why did you stay with her?" I asked completly baffled.

"She's my brother's friend." Just then the band walked in bringing our conversation to a halt. "Talk of the devil." Gerard muttered under his breath. I turned around just as -

"Gerard!" Shouted the guy who I assumed was the bass player since he was the one holding a bass.

"Big bro! I didn't think you'd come." So this was Gerard's brother.

"Well I couldn't disappoint you Mikey?" he then turned to me and said "Mikey's forcing me into this because he thinks I'm a good singer" he looked exasperatedly at his younger brother.

"We'll just wait ten more minutes before auditions start" said Luke who I hadn't noticed come in.

During the next couple of minutes a few more people wondered into the room. Some started singing quietly to themselves or tapping the tables with drum sticks while others brought out guitars and started to play them softly.

"Right audition time!" shouted Mikey across the room "Everyone line up outside and we'll call you in one by one. We'll audition drummers first then guitarists and finally singers so make sure your in the right order!" I suddenly felt extremely nervous but managed to follow everyone outside the room to wait. "Ok first person please" I heard the muffled voice of one of the band members call out from inside the room. Somehow I found myself next to Gerard in the waiting line.

"So are you good at singing." I wondered aloud

"No" replied Gerard bluntly  "Mikey's heard me singing in the shower a couple of times and he says I'm good, but then again he is my brother" he was almost shouting as the drumming inside the room got louder.