Chapter Seventeen

Winter

So I packed up a few things and made sure that my dog Genesis had enough food for a few days. Michael packed a few things and we both set out in the mist of the sun going down. We got into my car as Michael drive us to the nearest train station.

"Are you sure you wanna do this, Winter?" He asked me.

"Of course Michael. If I could start the trip all over again.. it would be with you instead of Eric. The flight was terrible." I said as he opened his hand for me to grab. I placed my hands in his and they were not cold to my surprise.

"Well I am so happy that you want to do this with me. I would be worried sick if you wasn't with me. I will be honest with you." He said looking at me.

"You really feel that way about me?" I asked looking back at him.

He nods his head while looking at the road. His squeezes my hand lightly as I looked at his side profile. He concentrated deeply on getting us there safe. Driving at high speed of 90 mph, we made in less than an hour.

I went to open my door when he stopped me. "Um, can I open the door for you... It's just apart of me and my gratitude. I-just." I stopped him.

"Michael.." I said as I reached my hand to touch his face. "I understand what you want to do. I have gotten so use to Eric not opening doors for me.. I'm sorry it's a habit. But yes you can." I said.

A warm smile curves around his face as he nodded and gets out of the car. He walks around in less than a second. Before I could blink, he was already opening my door and it made me jump.

"I'm sorry." He said as he reached for my hand and I got out of the car. "Its okay." I said. He went to the trunk and grabbed our bags. He held on to both bags and me by my hand. We walked down the tunnels of the station. He scanned for him and I scanned for myself.

We walked together down the tunnel and down the platform. When we get down there he looked at me but he had put on sun shades. I looked at him and nodded my head that I understood. The simple fact that his eye color becomes red the way it does.. it's scary but I'm willing to get used to it.  We move towards a bench and he whispers in my ear, "Wait here. I'll be right back." He leaves and I stay put at my seat.

For a minute I thought I heard someone scream  but I shook the thought. After a few minutes, he comes back and sits next to me. I decided not to look but he burps and then he rubs my back a little. "I understand." I said without looking at him. I hear him swallow and take a deep breath.

After twenty minutes, the train heading to Moscow, pulls up. We head on to the train and then I hear a woman scream. Yep, he fed before we head on here. We had the first class cabin hookup, it was beautiful and a place for us to sleep. In which I never rode before. It was amazing. It was only a few people on here because it was pretty late.

Once we placed everything where they needed, I sat down on the bed

Once we placed everything where they needed, I sat down on the bed. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I opened my eyes and Michael was closing the shades just a little bit. The stewardess knocked on the door and Michael puts his shades back on to answer.

"Hello sir. I just checking in to make sure that everything was in order?" She asked.

Michael looked at her, clasped his mouth and nose shut. I jumped and hurried up to him as he pointed to the woman rapidly.

"I'm sorry he gets motion sickness sometimes. But yes everything is fine." With that note, Michael walked off as if he was charging to the restroom and closed the door.

"Oh okay.. well the restaurant is still open. Is there anything I can get to you guys. It's free." She said.

And then something weird happened.. I froze in place, only to hear a sweet voice in my head that said, "Rare steak, with onions, potatoes, Don't cook all the way done. Red wine. "

I shook my head and looked at the woman, "Um, can you send a rare steak not all the way done with potatoes and onions. Red wine, two glasses and the best roast beef with potatoes for me.. well done." I said.

"Very good ma'am. I'll let the chef know right away!" And she walks away. I closed the door and I slid down the door.

"What the fuck did I just do?" I mumbled with my eyes close.

"I can explain.." Michael said as he appeared in front of me. His glasses were off and in that second..  his eyes changed from red to brown.

End of Chapter..
Sorry it's short lol.. more to come..❤❤
Vote and Comment Loves..