十二

Art: ???

A/N: Make sure to read everything, you're in for a surprise. ;)

Y/N tried to follow a seelie, but kept getting distracted by nearby pinecones, mints, hilichurls, and what not.

Xiao sighed, shaking his head.

A pyro slime nearly burned her hanfu, and it almost burned her skin as well. Until a hydro slime jumped at her, getting rid of the fire. She wasn't sure if she should be thankful, or dreadful.

They soon found a spot on the large tree in Windrise. And Xiao hoped the bard wouldn't show up while they talked, for he might ruin everything. Maybe even tease Xiao, cause he would think they were on a date.

"So, I met this interesting handsome alchemist in Mondstadt. You've heard of those, 'Knights of Favonius' people right? He's the chief alchemist, so you know. Big stuff." She explained.

'Handsome? How handsome?' Xiao slightly furrowed his eyebrows at the thought. He was a bit agitated, unconsciously and he didn't know what expression he was currently making.

"And so. He tried to do experiments on me after he found out that fire didn't burn my skin or hurt me at all. He found out a lot about myself that I didn't know about." Y/N kept explaining while Xiao listened.

"I think he's in Dragonspine at the moment. He said he was busy doing an experiment, and Xiao?" She lightly chuckled as she saw Xiao look so serious, and focused. But he was staring at the sky with a glare.

He turned his head to her. And she poked the space between his eyebrows, with a smirk.

"If you keep your eyebrows knit together like that, it might stay there and your handsome face will be ruined, my dear adeptus." Once she put her finger down, Xiao put a hand where she previously touched, with a slight blush.

'Handsome?' Xiao asked himself, except he said his thought out loud.

"Yes. Handsome. Were you not aware, Xiao? You're just as handsome. I'm sure you would swoon any lady out there, if you tried." She laughed, looking forward.

"Would it swoon you?"

Y/N didn't expect him to ask that.

"Swoon... me?" She pointed to herself.

"Did I stutter?"

"No..." It came out more like a question than a statement.

"You said I could swoon any lady. Aren't you one? Would I swoon you?" He leaned a little closer. And Y/N started getting a little red, and her cheeks felt a little warm. But the cool wind helped her calm herself down.

'Thank you Barbatos for the godly cold wind you have blessed me with.' She prayed to herself in her head, while with nervousness and looked back at Xiao, who stared intently at her waiting for an answer.

"Not, necessarily swoon, per say. Maybe..." She tried to think of something quickly, and with each hesitant word she spoke the more Xiao was curious, and one of his eyebrows raised.

"A— attract??"

'I just stuttered.'

'She stuttered.'

Y/N had a nervous sweat on the side of her forehead.

"I attract you?" Xiao was in thought, what in the world was he thinking about? Y/N wondered and fanned her face while he wasn't paying attention.

'I didn't think he would be so direct... oh wait. He's always direct...' She thought back to when he asked her if she would support his marriage.