Chapter XXVII: Knowledge

Long Ago In a Galaxy Far Far Away,

THE SENTINEL CHRONICLES

Ancient Arrival!

After leaving the Capitol of the Galactic Republic, our heroes traveled to Tython, the Ancient home of the Jedi Order. After being met by Battle-Master Kennee, the group made their way to the Jedi Temple, on request of the Jedi Grand Master Satele Shan.

After explaining the circumstances on Remnant, the Heroes retired in the Ancient halls of the temple. Though as they slumbered, the Sith Lord Diablan is setting another nefarious scheme into action, one that will hit the Jedi at their core.

Though Abin seeks the knowledge to unravel the plans of the Sith Alchemist Demonous, will he find what he needs, or shall he be thwarted by forces on the inside?

--

[Jedi Temple, Tython]

The sun began to rise over the mountains, and the morning breeze drifted through the halls. The faint smell of the forests and dew filled the rooms of the temple, and left a feeling of tranquility and peace throughout the grounds.

A thin layer of mist covered the training grounds, as the native flora began to awaken from their slumber, and the many Jedi who called Tython their home began to awaken. Two hours later, and our group of Remnant's slowly made their way out of their rooms, looks of sleep depravity masked their faces. 

Yang: Did anyone else get a cramp in their-

Everyone: YES! (Jaune: Everywhere!)

Weiss rubbed her shoulders and stretched her back, audible pops and cracks could be heard.

Weiss: How can anyone sleep on those beds, there is barely anything there!

Pyrrha: It's called being Minimalistic, some people believe that all they need to enjoy life is the bare essentials.

Blake: Something you probably wouldn't understand.

Ruby: BURN!

They wandered the hall for a while, before running into their Force Wielding Companions. Unlike the People of Remnant, they looked just fine.

Ozpin: Good Morning Master Jedi.

Abin nodded his head in a silent response, as he moved to the nearby window, and rested his elbows on the sill.

Ruby: You have a beautiful home.

Abin: Thank you, it's on mornings like this that you can really understand why the Ancestors decided that, this planet, is where they would call home. Close your eyes, clear your mind, and just...breathe.

They looked at each other and did just that. With every breath they took in...the more they felt. What you may ask? The planet, the Life around them, The Force. It flowed like trails of petals through a field on a windy day, they could feel it's power, and it's faint whispers to all living things.

It's presence was everywhere, but not oppressive, but more like a gentle embrace. Like the warmth of the sun penetrating to their very soul, and allowed it to connect with everyone and everything. They could feel it in themselves, radiating off them and the others, feeling their presence.

When they opened their eyes, they felt like they had a new perspective on the world around them. Abin softly chuckled to himself, a small smile poking at the corners of his mouth.

Yang: Is...Is that what you feel all the time?

Abin: Yes, though on a much higher level than what you just went through. Your reply does answer the theory I made back when we first arrived on Remnant.