Chapter VI: The Acolyte

Long Ago in a Galaxy Far Far Away,

THE SENTINEL CHRONICLES

Nerves Settled,

After meeting with Teams RWBY and JNPR and the Leading staff of Beacon Academy, Abin Avan made a deal with Professor Ozpin. The Jedi would help the Kingdom of Vale, while they supplied parts for their battered ship.

The Kingdom of Atlas, the ones who issued the mission, arrived in vale to see for themselves what they detected. After dealing with a...a...idjit of sorts, Abin once again made his statement. The atlesian's left, not before General J. Ironwood took an interest in the newcomers. 

After a busy afternoon, Abin makes his way to the Brig, to settle business with a certain Sith he saved, for reasons yet to be revealed. 

-

Abin: B6?

B6-Q9: Yes Master?

Abin: I'm going to interrogate the prisoner. After I shut the door, activate the ray shield.

The droid nodded.

Requiem, Lvl 2, Brig;

Abin walked into the brig, his eyes fixed on the Sith Acolyte, sitting in her cell. He pulled up a stool and sat down. He pulled out a pot of tea, with two cups.

Abin: Sorry it took this long, normally this would have happened a rotation after you were brought on board.

The woman's face was covered by her hood, but she seemed to have woken up.

Cliremi: It doesn't matter now. Those kids are gone, so better sleep for me.

Abin: Well, I could make you a deal Miss~? 

The woman let down her hood, revealing her face. She had pale skin, Amber eyes, and long dark-purple hair.

Cliremi: Exccass...Cliremi Exccass. (Pronounced Ex-kass)

Cliremi: Before you begin *she looked away slightly* thank you for saving my life, not many Jedi would save a Sith.

Abin: Well, you're not the first person Demonous betrayed, it was the least I could do. 

-

{*Flashback, 3 hours before Chapter 1*}

-

The Requiem was locked onto a Asteroid, 4 kilometers away were 2 Sith Star destroyers and Demonous's Personal Dreadnought, the SDR Leviathan. The Jedi at the helm looked at the convoy.

Abin: So, what did the source say?

Thadken: A shipment of slaves, and Dunium are on the leftmost Star Destroyer. That would be the Primary target.

Abin looked confused.

Abin: It would be a target yes, but shouldn't we get Demonous first?

Thadken: Apparently, he is overseeing the cargo himself.

Abin: Huh, I guess he does get his hands dirty. Well, you all know the plan. Cause them to focus on you while I board the ship.

Thadken: Remember, He is a SITH LORD, don't get cocky.

Abin: When am I ever cocky?

*5 Min Later*

Abin was in the airlock, wearing a spacesuit. The Requiem came out from behind the Asteroid, blasting a hole in the garbage chute. Using the force, he launched himself out into the cold grasp of space, and flew into the hole.

He ditched the suit and made his way along using Force Stealth* to hide from any Force Sensitives onboard. As he made his way to the hanger bay; he began to feel cold, his breath becoming visible.