#16

Evie Pov
I left Corbyn's hospital room, headed twards the elevator to take care of Mrs. Hacer.

I walked by doctors and a few people headed to appointments, my head begging me to sit down, but i cant.

Touching a bandage on my forehead, in the small reflection i had seen of myself it was bloody and the area that most hurt.

Corbyn was completely out cold, while people weren't looking i had to use my telekinetic ability to move him on the bed.

Pressing the elevator button, i stood, waiting for it to open, as it did, people walked out, confusing me.

Once everyone was out i directed my eyes twards the floor were Mrs. Hacer was no longer.

A forceful shove in my side sent me to the floor of the elevator.

"Ow..." i grunted in pain, gazing up at whome ever pushed me, as i suspected, it was Mrs. Hacer.

The doors shut and she pressed the emergency stop button on the elevator.

"Well, that wasn't very nice" i rolled my eyes, painfully standing.

"I never wanted to do this to you when we first met you know, i liked you" Mrs. Hacer crossed her arms.

"Is that supposed to mean anything to me?" I asked "you got Jackson out of jail for attempting to rape me and are helping him now."

"Things changed when you dumped him, we found out what you are, and that your now part of a pack of werewolves and a witch" Mrs. Hacer snapped "and your mate, who killed an innocent man, the blue eyed wolfs we kill on site."

"Then why haven't you yet?" I glared.

"Your little which friend always got in the way, but she shouldn't be a problem for much longer anyway" she scoffed, i furrowed my eyebrows at her statement.

"Excuse me-" i tried to speak but she cut me off.

"Lets talk about your alpha, Jonah" she changed the subject "do you even know how he became one?"

"Uh...well no, i always thought you had to earn it, be the best leader" i shrugged, Mrs. Hacer snickered in annoyance.

"An alpha has to take his power, they dont earn it" she greatly emphasized 'take'.

"Im guessing you know exactly how huh?" I taunted "you think you know everything about the supernatural, about me and my pack, about the man Corbyn killed, and i guarantee you there is a story you would never believe behind how Jonah became an alpha."

"It doesn't matter, you all have blood on your hands, your werewolf pack has the instinct to kill and i cant have them running around" Mrs. Hacer argued.

"I killed a vampire that was mass murdering innocent people and kidnapped my family to get to me" my voice rose "yes we all have blood on our hands, but everyone we killed had killed innocent people and tried to kill us."

"But not Corbyn" Mrs. Hacer smirked "he doesn't have any excuse, and he cant hide the color of his eyes."

"Aw, you think your so smart" i scoffed "you think your innocent? How many people have you killed exactly? How many supernaturals have you killed simply for the fact that they were supernatural, even if they were merely children."

Mrs. Hacer went quiet, her eyes darkened and in a flash came at me.

My pack hit the wall, her hand around my neck tightly as i held her wrist, eyes widened.

"You really need yo learn to shut up" she seethed.

"You see thats a problem of mine" i started, i rounded my arm over hers that wan holding me, locking it and pushing up, kicking her in the stomach making her stumble back in pain "i really dont know how to shut up."

I pressed the emergency button again and the doors opened, I walked out without even a single glance back.

Walking back into Corbyn's room the nurse was inside, shocked expression seeing me.

"Hey, i uh, couldn't wait any longer" i chuckled "i had to see him."

"You have a severe concussion, you shouldn't even be standing right now, you need to lay down" she walked twards me, gesturing twards the door.

"Okay" i smiled, ignoring her hand and walked twards the bed were Corbyn lay, crawling onto it, laying my head on his chest.

"Thats works" the nurse shook her head with a laugh.

"Oh, and your dad should be here in a few" she told me, i smiled and nodded.

She left and i rested my eyes for a few mintues before Corbyn's chest shook.

Sitting up Corbyn's eyes fluttered slightly before popping wide open and he sat up straight, breathing heavily, his eyes scanning the room, landing on me and stopped.

"W-wait, wha-" Corbyn couldn't find his words, he seemed extremely confused.

"I stopped Mrs. Hac-...Veronica" i corrected myself, Mrs. Hacer is to formal, she doesn't deserve a formal show of respect.

Corbyn let out a huge breath, plopping himself onto his back.

He smiled at me, pulling me down into him, his strong arms engulfing me in a tight protective embrace.

I grinned up at him, he did the same but eyes just now caught on the bloody bandage on my forehead, a frown forming.

"Does that hurt?" He asked.

"I haven't actually been able to think about it until now so i guess you could say no" i chuckled softly.

That was half true, now that i am relaxing i can feel the extreme pain of it.

He didn't believe me obviously, cupping my cheek, his veins turning black, the pain dying down.

"Thank you" i didn't meet his eyes.

"Please dont lie about your pain" Corbyn made me look at him "its not like your any burdon."

"No i know, i just dont want you to worry" i layed my head back down on his chest.

"Im your boyfriend Evie, thats what im supposed to do" Corbyn snickered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay, so cute ending and Evie being a smart ass.

I dont know what to say right now because i am tired need to go to bed so, Goodnight.

Dont forget to vote!