#3

Evie Pov
"So when we get to, wherever were going, there's going to be food there right?" I asked and Corbyn started laughing at me.

"What?" I grinned "i want food."

"Yes, there will be food there" Corbyn paused "i just have to make it."

"Seriously" i gaped "i have to wait longer?"

"Oh you'll survive" Corbyn scoffed.

"How much longer till we get there?" I asked.

"Uh" Corbyn thought for a moment, pausing to glance at google maps "about twenty minutes."

"Good, and how long will we be there? because you literally came into my room and started packing me a suitcase so" i questioned.

"Three days" Corbyn answered "and no more questions, your literally a walking question mark."

"Hurtful" i chuckled.

About twenty minutes had passed as we drove through curved mountain rodes.

We came to a stop infront of a two storie log cabin.

Corbyn smiled at me, the locks on the doors clicked and we both hopped out of the car.

"This is the place" Corbyn took my hand, walking up to the door.

"I love log cabins, there so cozy" i grinned.

"Okay, so i need to do something inside and you just uh" Corbyn looked to a hanging bench "sit here" he sat me down and gave me a thunbs up and i rolled my eyes with a small laugh.

Corbyn went inside and i listened to the sound of the wind rustling the tree leaves and chirps of the birds.

Checking my phone to see the time, 6:08.

It should be getting dark out soon maybe we should have left earlier to have more time, although three days seems like more than enough.

A few minutes later the door opened and Corbyn held the door open, gesturing me inside.

"After you" he said.

"Why thank you" i curtsied and walked through the door.

I stopped mid walk as i gazed around, the small living room and kitchen coverd on lit candles being the source of light and rose petals scattered everywhere.

Feeling Corbyn's arms wrap around my waist, i leaned back into him.

"This is a date that i have always dreamed of having" Corbyn spoke softly "and now its finally come true."

"This is...wow" i gaped.

"You like it?" Corbyn mumbled into my ear.

"Love it" i breathed out, Corbyn placing a kiss on my cheek.

I turned to face him connecting our lips, Corbyn kept his arms around me with no intent of letting go.

We pulled apart as a question popped into my head.

"So when are we eating?" I snickered.

"Oh my god" Corbyn laughed.

A bit later Corbyn was making my favorite, spaghetti.

And he had the speakers on playing Lotus Inn as i danced around the kitchen holding a wisker as a microphone.

"But you look, you look so perfect dancing next to me" Corbyn twirled me on his part in the song "i wish the sun would look the other way."

"Cuz i never want this night to END!" We both sang as Corbyn went to tend to the food again dancing to the muisc.

"Baby we can turn back time" i sang "do it all over again, tomorrow we can press rewind, were staying at the lotus inn!"