Heated*

You climbed onto Juice's lap, lips still connected. His hands slid down to grip your hips, pulling you even closer. You could feel how hard he was. His tongue slipped between your lips to rub against yours. You moaned into the kiss, and wrapped your arms around his neck. He pulled away to pepper kisses down your jaw to your neck. He nipped your earlobe, and whispered in your ear.

"Sweetheart, you are fucking gorgeous. I can't get enough of kissing you."

You turned your head to capture his lips again. You slid your hands under his kutte, prompting him to lean forward so you could pull it off. You folded it in half and reached behind you to lay it on the coffee table. You slid your hands up his stomach, pushing his shirt up. He reached behind his head and pulled it off. You leaned forward and pressed your lips to his, kissing deeply as his hands ran under your shirt. He pushed your shirt up your sides. You lifted your hands above your head and pulled away from his mouth long enough to get the shirt off. As soon as it was off you leaned back in for a kiss. He wrapped one arm around your waist, while smoothing his palm up your back to your bra strap. With a quick flick of his fingers, your bra slid down your arms. You pulled it off and threw it behind you.

"Fuck, baby. I love your tits."

You leaned more into him so your naked chest was pressed against his. The feel of his warm skin against you made you moan. You pulled away from his mouth to kiss down his jaw to whisper in his ear.

"I want you so bad, baby." You nipped his earlobe, then kissed your way down his neck. Your hands tugged at his belt, desperate to get his pants off.

He groaned. "Fuck, baby. I want you too."

He unbuttoned your jeans while you unbuttoned his. You climbed off his lap long enough to pull off your jeans and panties. As soon as he had his jeans off, you climbed back on his lap and pressed your lips to his. He licked your bottom lip, prompting you to open your mouth. As your tongues met, he slid one hand up your back to tangle in your hair. The other pulled you forward. You lifted your hips slightly, so you could slide down his cock. You moaned as he filled you.

"Oh fuck, Juice. You feel so fucking good."

"Shit, baby. Your pussy feels so good wrapped around my cock."

You started rolling your hips as you leaned down to kiss him again. Your tongues tangled as you rode him. He wrapped his arms tighter around you, pulling you chest to chest again. He kissed his way down your neck before nipping your collar bone. You moaned out his name.

"Baby, you are so fucking beautiful. I love being inside you. You feel incredible, sweetheart."

"Fuck, Juice. It's so fucking good. I love riding your cock."

He pulled your face down so he could meet your lips. He kissed you deeply, hands gripping your hips to help you move.

"I'm gonna cum. Fuck, Juice. It feels so good."

"Cum for me, sweetheart. Make a mess for me."

You cried out as you came, your body shaking in his arms.

"That's my girl. I love making you cum."

You continued to ride him, building another orgasm.

"Oh god, Juice. You make me feel so good. I can't get enough."

"Cum for me, sweetheart. Let me feel your sweet pussy squeeze my cock."

Your hips moved faster as you came, the feeling so intense that you cried out his name.

He pulled your face back to his, kissing you deeply as he held your hips, helping you move. Once you'd come down from your orgasm, he turned and laid you on your back, while still inside you. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he started thrusting into you.

"Fuck. Oh fuck. Just like that."

"You like that, baby? You like when I fuck your pussy this way?"

"Oh god yes. I love it. It feels so fucking good."

He pressed his lips to yours as he moved inside you. You rolled your hips, meeting him thrust for thrust. Your next orgasm washed over you before you could even tell him. He opened his eyes to look down at you as you shook and moaned through your orgasm.

"You are so beautiful when you cum for me."

You moaned and leaned up to capture his lips. It didn't take long to build another orgasm.

"I'm so close, Juice."

"Me too, sweetheart. Cum for me, baby. Let me cum in you."

"Mmm yes please. Cum in me, Juice. I love feeling your cum in me."

He groaned. "Fuck, baby, that's so hot."

He thrust hard and fast, bringing you both to the edge. He leaned down and whispered against your lips.

"Let go for me, sweetheart. Cum on my cock like a good girl."

You cried out his name as you tightened around him, the sound lost in his mouth as you kissed deeply. He moaned as he released inside you. He continued to thrust, working you through your orgasm. Once you'd calmed down, he stopped. He kept kissing you, still inside you. You slid your hands up his back, holding him close to you. When he finally pulled back, he looked into your eyes.

"Baby, you are mind-blowing. I've never felt so fucking good."

"So are you."

He kissed you again before slowly pulling out.

He wrapped his arms around you and rolled so you were both on your sides, facing each other. He pressed his lips to yours, giving you a soft kiss.

The two of you laid there talking quietly for awhile, before you asked him if he'd like to spend the night. The surge of excitement you felt when he said yes was overwhelming. The two of you headed to bed. You'd barely laid down when you were climbing on him again. You just couldn't get enough of how incredible he makes you feel.