Chapter 3 'Morning'

*1st person, POV Clementine*

After one hard night of sleep, I had woke up at 7:34 AM. Well, I was awakened. Pete had come down and woke me up, he proceeded to talk about fish and other stuff- Jesus, I can't even remember to use my two own feet in the morning...

I walked up to my usual bedroom, after I had cleaned up the couch. Jesse wasn't there.

'Isn't the shower running? That must be him...'

Not paying much mind, I searched my decently sized closet, which held both my clothes and Sarah's. I was a bit concerned when I found out she didn't have much clothes.. much less, she couldn't care. Most of her stuff was... excuse me, pointless. I just don't understand why a 17 year old girl would rather carry doll clothes and unimportant toys...

(A/N: Clementine is currently 16. Even though in the game it seems that Sarah is a few years older, I only made her a year older.. yeah..)

After a short minute of choosing out my clothes, I grabbed a towel. Conveniently, when I walked down the hall towards the bathroom, I heard the shower turn off.

And in another minute, who I suspected walked out, smelling clean, and looking clean.

"Good morning, Clem. Sorry if I took too long.." Jesse sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck. Why didn't anyone tell me he looked this good after a simple shower? I mentally facepalmed myself.

"Y-yeah.. don't worry about it. I just got here,"

He relaxed into his neutral  smiling expression. "Okay, that's good.. Pete, was it? He was talking to me about fish traps. You're coming too, right?"

"Sure am. That is, after I shower." Wiggling my index finger at the somewhat fogged room behind him.

"R-right. Sorry, go ahead." I nodded my head at him as he walked off.

*Time skip. Cause' writing Clem showing would be very aca- awkward for all of us...*

When I got out of the bathroom, I saw Nick, Pete, and Jesse talking with each other. I reluctantly smiled.

I guided myself down the familiar creaking staircase.

They all looked at me, and had different types of smiles.

"Well? Let's go."

(A/N: Sorry this is short. I noticed I'm completely changing my story... don't worry! The plot line will stay the same.)