Chapter 3 : How many times can you kill me in one night?

| Join our Discord with the link that's on this account's about page

| Join our Discord with the link that's on this account's about page. |

<<There's more and faster releases on our Discord Server.>>

Chapter 3

-How many times can you kill me in one night?-

Evelyn clenched her teeth and ran without knowing where fate was taking her.

She was going now. To the vast world.

She didn't know whether a good or an even more miserable life awaited her. But she decided to take the risk.

Nothing would change even if she had stayed. The life of a gypsy was straightforward. It was sad to leave the group of people she's been attached to, but she had to overcome that feeling.

With Evelyn's request, James must have already left the town with the gypsies.

The merchants that couldn't catch Evelyn must have reported her to the guards. It wouldn't even matter if they did.

By daybreak, she'd travelled quite far. A lazy, perfunctory guard would never be able to chase or capture Evelyn.

The moon followed her, illuminating the darkness as she ran.

"Ha, hah, hah..."

Evelyn stopped in a field quite far from town. While catching her breath, she suddenly saw the night sky.

The sky was far away. The stars glistened like jewels embedded on black velvet.

The moon, stained with a reddish color, shone with a subtle light.

It wasn't the Red Moon. Nevertheless, Evelyn recalled a moment that occurred a long time ago.

The night she died in an unrecognizable body.

Suddenly, Evelyn let out a loud laugh. She didn't know why she was laughing.

With her arms wide open, she smiled and wept. Soon after, she started running once again.

***

"What can you give me?"

Theodore's way of speaking, which was polite a little while ago, suddenly changed. His eyes were as cold as his changed tone.

"Whatever Your Highness, the Crown Prince, wants."

"How many times can you kill me in one night?"

The eyes of the Young Lady of the Countess, clad in a gorgeous dress with exposed shoulders and adorned with various jewelry and ornaments, widened.