Chapter One

3rd p.o.v

A girl runs across the street and a car honks at her but she's determined to get to the other girl on the other side who is talking to someone but she doesn't seem to care. "Susan you better come quickly" the younger girl Lucy says. Susan puts the magazine down and grabs her case and runs with Lucy to the train station. Neither of them seem to notice that out side of the station is a statue of a lion. When the girls get inside they're met with a group crowding around something the push to the front where an older girl with h/l and h/c is standing biting her nails anxiously Lucy sees it and grabs her hand to help calm her down. In the middle of the circle is a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes in the middle of a fight, the third one this week. Two other boys were involved and next to Y/n was another boy who ran in to help his brother. The blonde boy made eye contact with the h/c girl who just so happened to be his girlfriend.  But unbeknownst to anyone other than the 5 it was his wife who in another land had been married years ago. Suddenly a loud whistle is being blown and the blonde boy is grabbed by the man with the whistle and pushed off the other guys.

       The three girls who were watching walked up the stairs and took a seat at the bench. The blonde boy sat next to his girlfriend and his brother sat next to him.  "You're welcome" he said "I had it sorted" "What was it this time" Y/n said. "He bumped me" "So you hit him?" Lucy cried. "No, after he bumped me he tried to make me apologize that's when I hit him" " Really is that hard to just walk away" Susan said getting frustrated " I shouldn't have to I mean don't you ever get tired of being treated like a kid" "Um we are kids" Edmund said "Well I wasn't always, it's been a year how long does he expect us to wait" Y/n had grabbed his hand and gave it a squeeze to tell him that she agreed with him. "I think it's time to expect the fact that we live here there's no use pretending any different" Susan said again. She looked back and saw the guy she was talking to earlier and didn't really want to talk to him. " Pretend you're talking to me" "We are talking to you" Edmund said back but Susan glared at him and it shut him up. Suddenly Lucy jolted up crying out in pain. "Quite Lu" Susan said next to her "Something pinched me" then Peter got up "Hey stop pulling" "I didn't touch you" Y/n said siting up "Ow Peter that hurt" "Will you all just, what is that?" Susan said getting up "It feels like magic" Lucy said smiling " Quick everyone hold hands" Susan said that Edmund didn't want to hold his brothers hand so Y/n got in the middle of them and held both of their hands. A gust of wind came by and paper flew everywhere but no one expect for the 5 seemed to notice. The train station suddenly disappeared and the train was gone and the 5 were standing in a cave.

    They all walked out of the cave and Lucy smiled up at Susan both of them started to run to the water and the other three followed. Y/n jumped onto Peter's back as he ran to the water. But before she could get off he flipped her around so he could see her face and kissed her sweetly as they pulled away she saw a hint of mischief in his eyes and him smirking but before she could ask he let her go and dropped her into the water. When she resurfaced she pulled her hair out of her face and looked up at Peter who was laughing and then pulled him in with her. Everyone was splashing each other but stopped when Edmund was looking at the land above them. "What is it?" Peter says helping Y/n up. "Well where do you suppose we are" "Where do you think" Y/n chimed in. "Well I don't remember any ruins in Narnia" that caused everyone or stop what they were doing and look up. There in fact was ruins up there so everyone got out of the water and walked up to the ruins. Peter and Y/n walked together to look around and saw Edmund with Susan and Lucy so they walked up to them. "Hey that's mine form my chess set" Edmund pointed out "Which chess set?" Peter asked "Well I didn't exactly have a solid gold chess set in Finchley did I" Lucy had look over past Susan a bit "It can't be" Lucy ran off again "Lucy" Y/n yelled running after her forgetting that her hand was still tangled with Peter's so she dragged him along with her. "Don't you see?" "See what?" Y/n asked confused "imagine walls" she said placing Edmund first then Peter "And columns there" Y/n stood next to Peter understanding where Lucy was going with this as she placed Susan on the other side of Y/n "And a glass roof" she finished standing in her spot. A silence over took everyone seeing there home destroyed. "Cair Paravel" Peter said breaking the silence.

A/n
First chapter of the second book done. I'll try and be better at updating then I was last book
Comment
Vote
Share
See you soon 💖
~Katie