Chapter 4 The Truth

• Dedicated to Supernatural

Julia's Pov

I seached for Emily but I couldn't find her so I asked her brother and he said that she walked into the forest with some guy, which I found really weird becuse Emily wasn't the kind of person that would walk into the forest with a guy without a reason, she often went there too be left alone. I started walking into the forest.

I heard something so I walked further into the forest and then I saw it, Emily and some random guy was kissing and I could hear her moan and the guy's 'mini' or should I say 'huge' him' was against her thigh while he was kissing her neck and then going to her earlobe.

I cleared my throat, trying to get their attention. They both turned around and I hear Emily wisper "Julia"

"Julia, please don't tell anyone, please!" Emily says while she is walking away from the man I do not know the name of, you could see the hurt in his face as he spoke.

"Why, Why not tell the world that we are mates. I want to be with you forever and never leave your side !" My eyes goes big as he speaks. Mate?? Then why doesnt she want me too tell anyone?

"Well it's not like your the Omega or something like that!!" Em only uses sarcasm when she wants to hide her feelings or when she's pissed. Both right now.

"Em..." I start but soon I got erupted by the snarls and howls from the school. Rouges where close, you could smell their discusting smell. Trash that has been in the sun for a long time and the worst smell that you'll ever know. We shift to our wolf form, while mine is a blond wolf Em's and the Omegas fur is the opposite of each other, while Ems fur is white with red stripes the Omegas fur is black with red stripes. Ems eye colour was green with grays pecks and the Omegas was grays with green pecks. 

We got to school just in time to see our protectors fight the last rouges off. Em run to her father with the Omega at her tale, trying to protect her from unseen enemys. I run to David who had come to surprise me, sweet. 

I just hope that no one got hurt.

Yeah I know I'm very lery nery sorry ! ! ! My computer got a virus and it is really leally hard writing on your mobile, I just got a new one so it took really long time and I'm so sorry if this chapter is short ! ! !