Chapter 5 Through My Eyes

• Dedicated to The One

Emily's Pov

"Julia, please don't tell anyone, please!" I says while I try to walk away from Alex so i don't jump his bones. Damn Wolf bond, getting me horny.

"Why, Why not tell the world that we are mates. I want to be with you forever and never leave your side ! " My eyes goes big as he speaks. Would he really do that for me? When I heard what he said I couldn't help but feel loved, but I soon remember why I'm rejecting him, he can never find out becuse then he would hate me and I can't live if he also hates me.

"Well it's not like your the Omega or something like that!!" I'm really pissed and hurt but I will not show that to him, I need to let him have a life. A life without me in it.

"Em..." Julia start to say but soon got erupted by the snarls and howls from the school. Rouges where close, you could smell their discusting smell. Trash that has been in the sun for a long time and the worst smell that you'll ever know. We run to school and I can't but look at my Alex. Wait my Alex, I like the sound of that. Mine ! My wolf starts to purr.

We got to school just in time to see our protectors fight the last rouges off. I run to my father with Alex guarding my back, this is going to be fun ! * Note.The.Fricking.Sarcasm ! *

I just hope that my father and the Pack won't treat him worse just becuse he's my mate.

Finally ! I have had the biggest writers block and I couldn't write so here's a really short chapter from Emily's point of view but the next chapter I will try to make it a bit longer. I don't know why but I just can't come up with something to write about, the fire in my beating heart is gone, but I hope I find a match so I can ligh up my world again.