Chapter 3 Finally Found

• Dedicated to My Fans And Beloved Friends

Alex's Pov

I groaned as the light got into my eyes, today was going to suck, I was officially apart of the Midnight Pack and because we 'were new my family and me was going to be the omega family, which means today I will be the punching bag of the stupid jocks.

I got into the bathroom and stripped my black PJ bottom and stepped into the hot shower, today was going to be a good day, I could feel it. *Note The Sarcasm*

After I put my black skinny jeans, my blue t-shirt and my black converse on, my dad dropped me of too school, wow this school was big and they were only wolves here so nothing is going to stop the jocks and the pack members too beat me, whenever they wanted to.

Sighting I walked into the school when a scent caught my attention, It smelled like the forest and vanilla, the sweetest smell I've ever smelled, Mate! My wolf screamed, Mark Now!!

I got into class and tried to ignore the scent, which was almost impossible, because who's going to want to be with me, the omega and take the betting's and the loneliness?

I walked into the school cafeteria and the smell just got stronger and stronger and then I felt someone look at me, but when I turned around I saw her, she was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, she had red hair and green/gray eyes, she was breath taking.

I smelled the air and I caught her scent, Vanilla and the forest, my angel. I walked over to her as she smiled, at least I get to see her smile before she rejects me, I walked over to her and muzzled my nose into her neck and sniffed, I could stay like this forever but like the lucky guy I am I was pushed away from her by a big jock and when I say big I mean really big, compared to my 6.23 feet, I looked small, he was only 10 centimeters’ longer then me but he was very well trained and if he wasn't a were he would probably be on steroids.

My angel looked at the me and then she walked away, just like that, never said a word to me, I followed her to the forest behind the school.

-"What's your name angel?" I asked her while following her deeper into the forest.

-"My name is Emily Kim Bryson, you?" she walked deeper into the forest and further away from school.

-"My name Is Alex James Hunter and I'm your mate" she stopped in her tracks and turned around.

Her beautiful chili red hair stopped at her waist and she  had the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen, green eyes with a hint of gray, she was 5.48feet and her eyes looked in too mine, searching for answers.

-"Don't you get it, we can never be together!" I stopped breathing, she couldn't do this I've been searching for her for my whole life and she rejects me, just like that? I know that I prepered for this but it still hurt.

-"Please, you can't do this Emily" I stepped closer to her, but for every step I took she began to walk away from me. I gripped her waist and pulled her close to me.

- "Don't do something that you'll regret, angel" I nuzzled my nose into her neck, I could hear her take a deep breath, trying to calm down. I smirked as I started kissing her neck and kissing her collarbone and going up to her neck again.

She was now taking fast and deep breaths, I placed my mouth on her hungry lips, she started kissing me like her life depended on it and I didn't mind, our lips moved in sync. I began to slowly work my way to her ear, I started nibbling on it, I could hear her moan which made 'mini-me' really excited.

I heard someone clear their throats, when I turned around I was shocked, there standed a blond haired girl with a disgusted frown.

I heard Emily wisper "Julia?"

Cliff Hanger!!! I hope you liked this chapter, I didn't feel like writing on Christmas so I decided that I would write this after Christmas, which is now.

◕‿◕

I see Pudding ! Gimme my Pudding !!