Chapter 1: "who is this man?"

Hi! This is my first x reader that I have ever done on wattpad so go easy on me if you can.
Also it's requested by a friend that wanted me to make a kaminari x reader. I don't mind making it 😊
But I would also like to thank you if you chose this to read. Means a lot.
~Fan-art not mine~
Request a ship in mha that I can make please I would love to 🥺
By the way it's a girl y/n sorry 😞
Now enjoy the first bit, second part is coming soon.
(I knew I should always start off with 3 chapters at first) 😔

Y/N was born with no quirk... (kinda like deku)
They finds it hard to make friends with others. They're afraid that people would make fun of them.

"I can't wait to attend U. A high!" I thought. Then I had second thoughts. But what if no one likes me? What if they think I don't deserve to go to U.A? People will bully me surly :<

I walk to the school looking down to not see people smirk or laugh. Without looking I didn't notice that I bumped into someone.

I immediately apologised as I saw their face, looking up to see who I bumped into clumsily.

"He looks kinda cute for someone to bump into."
I made myself fall out of my daydreaming clouds to see the situation I was in.

The bell rang for class.

"Dang it, I never got their name, why do I have to be such an introvert?" :<

In class I was sitting next to this shark boy. He had messy cool red hair and shark teeth, I found it adorable!

Finally it's the first break of the day... oh wait it's the first break of the day and I have no one to sit with.

So embarrassing!

I sat alone and ate some sushi when this black  haired guy came and introduced himself.

He looked really friendly, but his teeth looked a bit off.

Oh well, I can't judge a person without knowing them.

He said his name was Sero, and boy I have Spanish vibes from him.

He grabbed me over to a table with 1 girl and 4 boys...

That poor pink girlie girl, she's with all these weird boys.

I then looked over to see shark boy and that cute guy I met at the entrance.
My eyes grew as big as saucers.

The yellow electric hair looked at me, licked his lips and winked with his sunshine golden eyes.

"Ok everyone, introduce yourself to Y/N!" Sero proudly said putting his hands on his hips.

"Hey Y/N, I'm Kirishima!" The red shark boy answered.
"How are ya Y/N, I'm Kaminari. But you can call me anytime." The pick-up line boy I ran into...
'Tsk whatever..." I don't need to explain him...

They all greeted at once.

"Bakugou be nice to y/n, they only arrived to this school and it's not to hear your weird angry Pomeranian sounds." The yellow haired stated.

"WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME DUNCE FACE?!" The blonde one shouted.

The pikachu haired guy backed away and faced me, "don't worry about him Y/N he's just jealous that you get all the attention in the group." He says, making the blonde's eye twitch in anger. "By the way I'm Kaminari Denki, nice to meet you Y/N. You've got a unique name to be honest." He smiled making me blush a little.

He took out his hand to shake mine.

I took mine out slightly shaking in nervousness.

ZAP! ⚡️ I felt a shock going around my body.

"Kaminari what did I tell you about zapping people?" The pink one screeched.

My face felt a bit hot.

I looked at Kaminari, his face was slightly red as well.

I wonder if it was the shock?

Kaminari did weird thumbs up movements after shocking me.

"Omg Y/N are you ok?" Shark boy asked.

I said nothing back... I didn't feel anything for some random reason.

"He gets all idiotic when he uses a 1.2 million bolts or something like that." The blonde one assumed.

The group looked at kaminari... he was making weird noises and doing the thumb movement again.

"I guess you're right, amigo~" agreed Sero.

How was that 1.2 million bolts? I felt literally nothing but a spark.

Am I a super human or something?

"That reminds me, Y/N what's your quirk?" The pink one asked.

I quickly snapped out of the electrocution and just sat there looking awkward.

The truth is... I never had a quirk. I've always wanted one because I thought it would be super cool.

What am I gonna say to them?

"The thing is guys... I'm a late bloomer so, I don't know my quirk yet and/or I don't have it yet." I blurted out trying not to stutter.

The blonde one laughed like it was the most funniest thing he's every heard.

There was an unwelcome feeling in that cackle which made me feel uncomfortable.

The pink one slapped the angry Pomeranian hard on the face. I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction to being hit.

"DON'T SLAP ME YOU STUPID RACCOON EYES!" the Pomeranian blurted.

The bell rang for 3rd period of the day.

The long black haired teacher Mr. Aizawa was sleeping on the teachers desk.

"Wow, I feel real educated..." I sarcastically thought.

I looked to my right and noticed that the shark red head boy wasn't sitting next to me.

He was talking to the angry dude and touching his mark that Mina gave him like he was healing it or something. Gay vibes 🏳️‍🌈~

Kaminari came by and sat next to me on the empty seat.

He looked at me dreamy like.

I had a slight blush on my cheek spreading to the other.

" Hey Y/N, I'm sorry I couldn't help you from Bakugou." Kaminari apologised secretly looking at the blonde boy.

So he's Bakugou!

"Anyway, Y/N you look really pretty today, I figured if we could have a date after school I can buy some cotton candy for ya!" Kaminari said flirting with me.

It came out of the blue sky for him to suddenly ask me for a date when we just met.

From behind, the pink haired raccoon eyed girl slapped Denki on the head.

Denki's head slammed on the table and glued there like he was dead. Or what if he is dead?!

"Hey uh... I think you killed Kaminari by accident." I spoke to the pink sass queen.

"Listen Y/N I know you're new here," the pink girl spoke. "But Kaminari is a flirtatious person and likes to flirt with random people that he finds attractive. Not gonna lie you are attractive, but Kaminari might cheat on you with someone else..."

"Oh~" I sighed as I understood what the pink sass queen meant.

"By the way I'm Mina Ashido, call me Mina. Sorry for not introducing myself earlier. I was looking a Sero making weird faces. Kaminari and Sero are really similar in their actions." She said in a friendly way after talking about kaminari. She took her hand out to shake my hand. But I refused.

"Don't worry I don't zap!" Mina smiled.

Kaminari woke up from his nap, he felt dizzy after getting hit by Mina.