Chapter 3: the da- i mean hanging out

As the the school stampedes across the hallways, I felt dizzy and couldn't see where everything or everyone was.
That's a whole lot of people in the school
I was trying to run with Mina to class since I forgot where it was.
"OW!" I heard someone shout. I stopped running to see who it was. It was a tiny boy with purple hair wearing our school uniform.
What's a child doing in our school?
I went to bend over to see if he was ok. But the whole time he kept on staring at my chest which I forgot to button up this morning. It made me uncomfortable.
Dang these buttons!
Someone grabbed me in the stomach choking me

Someone picked me up and carried me to the classroom. I looked up to see who it was. "Kaminari?!" I shouted.
"Yes y/n." He replied. I was in shock to see kaminari pick me up.
"Who was that weird pervy child.?" I asked
"Child?" Kaminari responded. "He's my cousin, what are you talking about? He's the same age as me."

What the heck?!

Kaminari slowly put me down as I blushed lightly. I could also feel his hands a bit hot as well.
But let's get get this straight... WHAT IS A TINY PERVY BOY DOING AT U.A?! Kaminari put me down lightly as I opened the door to the classroom. Everyone was in their seats besides Kaminari and I. But the pervy grape is not here, at least. Without realising, the tiny grape was behind me look at my a$$.
What in the world?
Mina quickly dragged me out of the way so that baby pervert wouldn't stick his hand in my uniform. I thanked her because I was so scared and frightened. Then the grape looked at a girl with long black hair and her uniform looked really revealing. "That's mineta, he's a big perv for girls," I heard Mina whisper to me. Is it me or does Mr. Aizawa always sleep for an extra 10 minutes before class starts.

I was looking at kaminari to see what he was doing. He was on his headphones playing really loud music. I could hear it from 3 feet away from me. Aizawa slept for about the whole entire period and the quarter of the class were making paper airplanes and throwing them at Aizawa. But he was sound asleep. Kaminari looked at me knowing that he shouldn't give me his headphones.
But I really wanted to know what he was listening to. I tapped him on the should and asked him if I can share with him is earbuds. He seemed unsure and lend me one of the buds.

Wait...the song sounds kinda familiar! Was kaminari playing...! My favourite band!!! I vibe to the music and tapped my finger on the desk to the beat. It's was my favourite song that I had as a little kid! Did he know about it? Or does he know the band that I like?
Behind me, Bakugou was making paper airplanes while insulting Iida that he probably has a glue stick up his a$$. I heard him say he had a stick up there instead. What happened to that this morning?

Now it was the end of our lesson. We weren't educated at all because Aizawa was still slacking. He woke up to the sudden sound of our school bell. "Class dismissed." He said with a very tired tone. The whole class rushed out of the classroom. I looked at kaminari to see if he remembered that we were having a da- I mean we were hanging out today. He held out 5 fingers showing me to meet him at the school entrance at 5 pm. Yay, I can have enough time to get ready.

As I was walking home, kaminari texted me saying if it was ok if the bakusquad would come. I said it was alright but felt a bit disappointed. I unlocked my main door with my key and stepped inside, taking off my shoes. I immediately went to my mirror in my room and saw how messy my hair and face was.
I quickly rummaged through my wardrobe to look for something nice to wear. Something casual with shorts and a T-shirt would do! I brushed my hair to make it as smooth as possible.

What about a nice necklace that's not too sparkly to match my outfit? Eh, oh well I'll just go with it!

But I kept on worrying if they were going to judge my outfit. What if they do? It was almost time to meet up so I decided to get ready to leave. [Whatever shoes you wanna wear, you can choose :D]

It's time for the date with Kaminari. I feel so nervous. I don't think I'm able to say anything after meeting him. What should I do? Should I say, "hi?" Should I compliment him? It's with the Bakusquad so I should be safe.