Softer

A/N: Fun fact: I wrote this in a half hour because I felt guilty for not updating 😭✌️

But seriously, it felt nice to write one of these again, kind of like a break and omg we hit 17k I love you so much. Sorry that was really inorganic but it's late and I'm tired lol.

Murphy x fem in the lighthouse bunker, someone requested a softer/gentler one so here it is. You probably figured that out from the title. I like this one a lot lmao. I'm going to bed now 🤘

⚠️ WARNINGS ⚠️: Smut, swearing, mild overstimulation, that's it.

_•_•_

There's this scared chill running over my skin. I'm not sure how to tell Murphy that I'm awake, let alone figure out what the hell we are. I just can't seem to focus on anything other than the cool breeze slipping over my arms. I take a moment to wonder where it's coming from, considering we're underground and all. I decide it doesn't matter, taking a deep breath to calm my nerves.

He's always aggressive and...far too joking or sarcastic with me. Last night when we had sex, he was rough and passionate and honestly, I enjoyed it a lot. I'm usually softer during sex so it was kind of a nice change. Now I'm hoping he won't push for a round two if it's gonna be like that because I'm certain I can't walk. His arms are slipping around my waist gently as he pulls me back into him.

"Good morning," he says quietly with a raspiness in his voice, breath tickling my ear.

I hum a tired reply, keeping my eyes shut as I lean back into him.

"Too tired to respond?" he questions but I don't answer. I feel him nod on the side of my head. "I see, I've fucked you braindead."

I laugh quietly as my stomach starts to twist and turn with desire. "Don't you dare say that. I'm perfectly fine, thank you very much."

"Is that so?" he asks as I turn my head to look at him. His eyebrows raise high in question as he examines my facial features.

I nod, smirking to myself. "Didn't have any effect on me. Maybe you should've tried harder." I notice the error of my words and my eyes immediately go wide. "Not that you should do that now."

He's the one smirking now. "Why shouldn't I? I thought you were fine."

I give in, sighing as I move my head forward again so I can look at the wall. "Fine. I'm afraid if I try to stand, I won't be able to."

"That's what I like to hear," he says softly in my ear, sighing contentedly at my response.

"You know what I want right now?" I realize, earning an interested hum from Murphy. "I want sex but slow and gentle and soft."

"Sorry, love. I only have one option," he says, forcing me to frown with disappointment. He lets out a short laugh. "I'm just kidding. We can do whatever you want."

I can't help the smile that crawls over my lips as I roll over to face him. Since we had sex last night, we're both already naked. I watch his eyes fall down my frame as he smiles to himself. My eyes roll quickly before I touch the back of his neck and bring him into a kiss. He's already grabbing my waist, slowing me down completely. I didn't think this through totally when I thought of it but this is a hundred times better than I could've imagined. Just slowing things down and making out for a while is a lot nicer than I figured it would be.

The time does come when he grinds himself against me and I realize it's a signal. I lift my leg over him and turn us over so I'm hovering over him. His hands are still travelling my waist, squeezing my skin when he can and making me squirm against him. Impatient, I lower myself onto his dick and moan at the feeling. My lips part around Murphy's so he maneuvers to my neck. I let my hands stabilize themselves next to his head as I start to move slowly. I'm still sensitive from last night, shivering whenever he hits a particular spot. He makes sure to slow down when that happens, enjoying the sight of me vulnerable.

After a couple minutes of this, I start to notice the effects of it on Murphy too. His head leans back into the pillow as he lets out a quiet groan. I feel a sense of pride, followed by a loud moan at the shaking in my legs. He gently presses his thumb to my clit which is currently overstimulated. I throw my head back at the feeling but can't seem to put my pleasure into words.

"You're doing so good for me, princess," he says breathlessly, eyes wavering just like mine are. "You can go a little faster, if you like."

Honestly, I can barely handle what we're doing right now. So, I keep my steady pace while he rubs teasing circles around my clit with his thumb. I bite my lip in response, trying so hard to keep my composure. He takes his thumb away, sitting up so he can kiss my neck again. He starts to suck on the skin at a frustratingly slow rate, leaving marks behind as he goes. His hands are climbing up my back now, fingers brushing against my shoulder blades. I really can't handle having my body pressed against him, with his hands and lips doing what they're doing.

Murphy must notice my heavy panting because he turns us over and pulls out. He goes back to kissing my neck but he doesn't go back inside yet. "I'm gonna give you a little break, sweetheart. When it's over, I'll fuck you slow again. Is that okay?"

I nod feverishly, unable to put my affirmation into words. I feel him grin against my skin, continuing his marks with pleasure. While he's doing that, he hums every once in a while to show his approval. I listen intently as he calls me things like "love," "sweetie," "pumpkin," and "pup." I don't complain once, enjoying this so called break much more than I should.

In no time at all he pushes himself into me again, forcing my mouth to part. For the first time in a while, Murphy pulls away from my neck and looks into my eyes. I can only imagine the kind of adoration he sees from me. I feel the same reflected right back at me.

His thrusts are slow and calculated as he watches my breath hitch with every one. One of his hands slips into mine as he holds it gently beside my head, pushing it down into the mattress with the force it takes for him to push into me. He peppers kisses from my cheek to my lips and then kisses me passionately. I can't remember the last time I felt this connected to someone.

My legs start to squirm and I know that he notices it, never stopping his motions. I reach up and tangle my fingers in his hair, earning a groan from him. He must be feeling my same eagerness too. It certainly feels like it when he starts to pick up the pace just a bit.

Murphy pulls away from my lips, staring at them as he does. "Do you wanna cum with me?"

"Yes...please," I say through strained breaths, wishing for nothing more than the very thing he just suggested.

"Three," he whispers, going a bit faster just to get me to where I already am, "two, one."

We both let go on one, letting out sounds as we do but ultimately too blissful to care. My fingers squeeze tighter on his hair as I come down, feeling everything get a million times more sensitive. Murphy's eyes are glued to mine as he cracks a grin and looks down my frame. He pulls out and then runs a finger along my clit. My mouth opens at the sudden chill through my body. When he touches a certain spot, my entire body jolts in one direction and he laughs.

He takes his finger from me. "Was that what you wanted?"

"Absolutely, definitely," I say breathlessly, shaking my head at the very thought of possibly wanting anything else.

"Well," he starts, eyes burning through mine, "I'm glad I could make my pup happy."

WORD COUNT: 1324

.