chapter 8

Kaitlyn POV

As I was dancing with the Mickelson sibling, I finally snapped back to reality pushing him away,only to see him confused I then say:Thank for the lovely dance mister Mickelson ,but I have business to attend to,as I was walking away from the dancefloor ,I went outside the mansion only to see The witch Bonnie Bennett,Coroline Forbes and the one that looks like my dear sister, what is this doppelganger name again ,ahh I remember Elena Gilbert.I decided to listen into their conversation ,I quickly hide behind I car.

*Coroline, Elena and Bonnie conversation*

Coroline: did you guys see her! Elena: yes Coroline we all were there when it happened.Bonnie:.. Yeah but she is definitely not a normal Vampire.Elena:What,do you mean Bonnie.Bonnie: what I am trying to say is we should not trust her at all ,because she is...
Coroline:she is a what bonnie!?Elena:*laughs*perhaps she is a bitch like Katherine. Coroline: yeah after all they are sisters
Bonnie:OK ,Freya and I told the rest,so Klaus and Damon went to confront Katherine, while Rebecca and Kol ,went to see what Luices and James are up to,and for Stefan he went to try and get Joshua to trust him!Coroline:and what are we supposed to do !Elena:we should keep an eye on .Bonnie:Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn POV

As I heard their conversation ,I quickly ,*vamp speed into the mansion, into one of the rooms*I was furious of what I heard,they all are meddling in my plan I quickly ,open one of the drawers,taking out a white oak stick ,I hid the white oak for just this kind of situation. Chill I will only threaten them that's all ,just as I was about to walk out I heard my sister talking to Klaus and Damon .

*Katherine,Klaus and Damon convention*

Katherine: Klaus,I know we hate each other, but I am not scheming, this time.Damon:yeah right Katherine; you should be more worried about Kaitlyn! Klaus:and why should we ?!Katherine: oh,haven't you heard ,Kaitlyn has something that can destroy you.Damon :what! Klaus: so what about that,I am the original hybrid, I can't be killed! Katherine: well , what if I told you she has  some..white oak sticks Klaus:What!!Damon:*shocked*Katherine: so I do think all of us should ,work together to end my sister!Klaus:.. Fine then..Deal

Kaitlyn POV

I was furious,my head felt like it was about to explode, I wait exactly 2 minutes, they were finally gone, I went out of the room.Down the staircase,as.I.was walking down the Scooby-gang,the Mickelson's and my siblings were no where to be seen.I was quick and hid the white oak sticks ,somewhere only I could exit  and enter.As I returned ,I was about to walk in when ,I felt my neck snap.And it all went black.